Happy 4th of July!!!!

S_hift

Re: Happy 4th of July!!!!

Post by S_hift »

I think I'd make a good admin. btw my fourth of july. I went to D.C to see the fireworks show. Ended up being late, and we missed the fireworks show. So I went to the McDonalds just off 13st. I get into the stall and this guy barges into the stall next to me. This guy just strait up pisses on my foot.

So I move my foot and kick the shit out of the stall wall closest to where he was standing. The guy freaks out and is just pissing all over the place. At this point I can see piss dripping off the stall walls. Anyway I get around to standing on the toilet seat and just bombing a piss into it, and try to avoid getting pissed on again.

So I step out and the guy is having a little difficulty (from the ridiculous amount of noise I hear). I wash my shoe off and hurried up and got the fuck out of there. Hopped the metro, Went to my buddy's house in Bethesda, then drank copious amounts of Budweiser.

Anyway long story short; went to a cook out, got peed on, and got a free cab ride back to my boys house and passed the fuck out.

here's a picture of the cookout. I'm the guy sitting in the chair.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

You Hairy bastard xD

Owner
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Lol, he wearing jordans.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Nice jays I got sum of those are they the retros
EvilTree{OZ}
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Na I don't fuck with the retros. Funny thing though, I actually skate those.
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

I bought a pair of shoes one time.
They didn't even last harvest time
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

I like those boots they sell at ranger surplus stores. Might get me a pair of those for the winter. Maybe go crossbow hunting or something.
Scarecrow{oz}

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

Beavis wrote:
S_hift wrote:
Scarecrow{oz} wrote:Too bad the server is FULL of assholes tonight! must have kicked several people MANY times. getting around the bans and shit. Got screen shots, will need to IP range ban.

Dude, those bans where legitimately lifted recently. People don't need to be getting banned or kicked left and right. That is not the way to keeping tribes alive.

As far as trolls, Don't feed them. Its a video game and people are going to talk shit to you. Just ignore them.
Tomato base killing ,circumventing ban.
----

Shift, I was trying to keep the game going and have some fun. If someone recently had a ban lifted, then the first thing they do is base kill like that, well, then we need to apply the Ban Hammer. When someone comes in and go straight to base killing, gets kicked and is back to doing it again seconds later it gets frustrating. You say ignore... as an admin, I cant ignore assholes. People were dropping, because no one could get anything going because he kept blowing his own team stuff. Monday morning comments don't help DURING the game, I have to do what I can. If tomato has an ever changing IP, well, maybe Crow can help find a way. Yes I want the game to be fun, for all who really want to play not just come in and base kill. :shock:
AntiDeath

Post by AntiDeath »

i bought some $15 shoes from Costco. I think they pwn all of your shoes...
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Thats funny scare, cause when I had my ban lifted. Do you think the first thing I did was happy mod? No.

I'm not asking you to ignore them, I'm asking you to take certain measures to ensure that if they are base killing then just do everything in your power to admin abuse them. Don't ban them, just punish them.

What good is banning or kicking if they come back minutes later?

Also if someone is talking shit or running their mouth, you do have the option to ignore them. Some people have the right to listen what they have to say, and some people would actually like to see what they have to say. There is nothing wrong with it, if you don't like it simply ignore them.

Obvious Trolls are obvious. If you see someone trolling, let them. Its the only enjoyment they can have out of the game. There's no need to mute them because the Annihilation community has already collectively shunned them, and deemed them as a moron anyway. Let them dig their own grave.