server is down

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

server is down

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

server is down and the account is drained atm. ill have to do the math to make sure it was appropriately drained since kilroys last donation. i think it adds up, but ill have to check to make sure. i did make a purchase a month or two ago using the same account, but i think i put the appropriate amount in (from my bank) to not mess with server funds.

if anyone can donate in the meantime so we could get the server back up, that would be awesome. sorry for being so late on this; i was out of town for the 4th.

:crow:

if anyone was wondering i bought a ps4, and that's what i've been playing a lot of lately.
KILROY

Re: server is down

Post by KILROY »

Damn, man, trying to send you some $$$, got your back, always, but Paypal is giving me an issue and I'm having to try to sort it out. Been on hold with them for over an hour now and it looks like they are getting ready to go off shift. I'll do what I can, but it may not be tonight, sorry bro.
Scarecrow{oz}

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

Crow or whoever, what needs to be done? PM me...….. Friday, July 6th, 10:25pm CST
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

PM sent, but I'm going to post it in here in case anyone else want's to help out. Still having issue's with PayPal. They are off shift now, and they didn't even answer my emails to them correctly.

Just needs a donation large enough to send to the company to turn the server back up. If you click on the link that says donations, you will have to put a bunch of personal info. in including a credit/debit card number or bank account number in order to send the funds via PayPal. PayPal sometimes charges a fee to send money to someone. It's 2.9% of the total amount plus another 0.30 cents. Some aren't comfortable doing this, but I have a system setup with my bank in which if they steal the funds from my account, they won't get much. The donation is a bit over $26 a month if I remember correctly.

EDIT: I don't how much it cost's a month for the server. I've always donated more. If anyone knows, can they relay the amount, thanks. Scarecrow asked me on a PM.

EDIT 2: Crow....The donation page, how do you have it setup....is it setup as a "Donation" page with PayPal? In the past, I haven't gone through the donation page via PayPal, I went through my PayPal account. Now PayPal is charging a 2.9% up charge fee per what is donated including a 0.30 cent fee. So the more you donate the more they charge to send you the money.

If the donation page is setup as a "Donation" via PayPal, they won't charge you the extra fee. Can you confirm how the donation page is setup?
Scarecrow{oz}

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

Hey,

I am willing to pay for this month, but am unsure of the amount needed. Crow, confirm clicking the Donate set in this forum will take care of this.

Thanks,
Scarecrow{OZ} :drinkz:
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

yea clicking donate should work and it's around 26 dollars a month
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

http://www.thelandofoz.net/donate/

here is a link that redirects to a paypal donation link.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

any extra amount sent will just be used to keep the server up longer, so no worries about sending too much.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

I always send more brother, you know that ;)

EDIT: Finally, PayPal got it fixed. Money sent!
Forke

Post by Forke »

I just donated a month's worth.