Owner
Site Admin

Re: Sorry for starting drama :-(

Post by Owner »

Zorak is a nice guy.
SAND

Post by SAND »

this was a topic discussed in the admins meeting and followed over to their xfire. we're sorry it was made public due to a bad forums setting. The bottom is Zorak is still and admin. This was all part of the process in the meeting and was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

Matt Fox wrote:Really sucks that Bo and Aaquib had to talk shit about you on xfire.

But you are a good guy Zorak :)
:lol:
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I was not the one to bring up the zorak discussion, I was the one who originally defended him in that discussion. I did this for some time, then I suggested that we get the admins to give there opinion. since sand is new to the owners of br I asked the other admin to chime in and send him there private thoughts on the matter. several admins decided to send them back to me. I then informed then that they needed to contact sand and not myself about the issue.

if any of this is a lie, I invite sand or the other admins to post it here.

the quote from Aaquib ( you said he was gone ) was not my decision alone or me saying I would remove him, that was the VOTE between the owners that met at the time. and Aaquib was simply asking me what happened.

no owner or admin has done anything without the knowledge of the others. so dont try to pin this on me like I was ONE owner or admin working to remove zorak. in fact, I was the hold out. I will also mention that not all owners or admin were present at the time of the vote.
SAND

Post by SAND »

SAND wrote:this was a topic discussed in the admins meeting and followed over to their xfire. we're sorry it was made public due to a bad forums setting. The bottom is Zorak is still and admin. This was all part of the process in the meeting and was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.