Are polls allowed?

Owner
Site Admin

Re: Are polls allowed?

Post by Owner »

Everybody has the freedom of speech and will to agree or disagree. But in a manly manner not with name calling or threats to anyone of any kind. So nobody should fear anyone. Why because if a person is respectful and listens they have nothing to lose but be respected back as we all should. Okay. But on the other side if a person decides to say something negative/name calling and other negative things then yes admins will stand up and do there job as they suppose. Stuff like this here will no longer be tolerated. So in your case i can disagree and say no were not hear to make everyone fear each other. But the opposite to welcome everyone from all over the world to use our servers and forums. But at the same time follow common sense basic rules.
Scud

Post by Scud »

Well you have to understand that this server and it's admins do not have the best history when it comes to "fairness and being tolerant."

It will be interesting to see if there is anything truly 'new' about this system, but note that I have my fears.
SAND

Post by SAND »

noted
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

I respect fully what you feel about the past history or a person/s but i know past is not what we want to look for. As i mention in the past that were humans we make mistakes but doesn't make the person/s evil. And looking forward to a fresh look and start and managing things in a different more respectful ways. So at this point on id says lets forget about the past and reunite again for the better.
Scud

Post by Scud »

Fair enough.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Trust us Scud... you will not regret the change we made. And of course we are going to be fair to everyone. It's time to start having fun again boys! My PB will be waiting for your ass! :D

btw: Cant wait for the ReV vs OZ scrim. I know its gonna be epic.
EvilTree{OZ}
Scud

Post by Scud »

vistalize wrote:btw: Cant wait for the ReV vs OZ scrim. I know its gonna be epic.

Indeed! Can't wait for you to start catchin some mine-discs to the face!!
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

That's going to leave a PB mark. xD :lol:
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

haha
EvilTree{OZ}
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

It's honestly not that hard to get along with other people, even if you don't like the person. This is why they teach people at some jobs "people skills". It honestly wouldn't hurt if some of the people in this thread looked into the subject of "people skills".