JeSuS wrote:man lets not stir up old shit, we all have moved on from that STU
I've made my point.
PoisonousFish

Re: LOL

Post by PoisonousFish »

S']['U wrote:
JeSuS wrote:man lets not stir up old shit, we all have moved on from that STU
I've made my point.
"I like your outfit! My mother just picked the same one up yesterday." Bang!
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

thank you for complying
justR

Post by justR »

I shot Stu out of his apc 8 times in one map with the Death Ray spell on Necromancer, and the 9th time he ejected his plane before I could finish him off. (figured that would fit the thread title)
Jegue

Post by Jegue »

the only way you can shot me down on vehicle is rocketing when I get close to ground... when you are Stu'ing with a vehicle you cant miss the target
- <!>Tariq^
justR

Post by justR »

Not necessarily true, I sniped you out of it many times with St0ned watching (and laughing). You're much harder to hit than Stu though, and I'm not sure why you say my tactic of rocketing the ground is a bad thing, it works 90% of the time, either way I stopped using Titan so we'll see.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote:I shot Stu out of his apc 8 times in one map with the Death Ray spell on Necromancer, and the 9th time he ejected his plane before I could finish him off. (figured that would fit the thread title)
The increasing number of players that are spending the entire map targeting me or my airbase just for the lulz is causing me to lose interest in playing.
If you spend all your time preventing me from flying, I have no reason to stay in the server.

Tomorrow is the 4th anniversary of my near-fatal heart attack.
I'm not about to stay in the server just so airbase-camping trolls can frustrate me for fun.
That not a rage quit, that's just common sense.

The biggest offenders are EAT*LEAD and Corky.
I am not the only target in the game, so find something else to do, you assholes.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

STU.. I am glad you still with us in this earth ... I enjoy very much playing with you .. I , always try to do my best to be in your team .. .. Your flying is awesome :D :D :D :D.

TRILL3R is a good pilot too.. I used to see him flying before ... I hope He comebacks to play again ...

Take care Bud!!! ..

"Flying Frog Friend"

SAPOIV
justR

Post by justR »

I never camp your airbase, I hardly ever target just you but that night you were being an ass so I most def trolled you with Death Ray.
PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

S']['U wrote:
justR wrote:I shot Stu out of his apc 8 times in one map with the Death Ray spell on Necromancer, and the 9th time he ejected his plane before I could finish him off. (figured that would fit the thread title)
The increasing number of players that are spending the entire map targeting me or my airbase just for the lulz is causing me to lose interest in playing.
If you spend all your time preventing me from flying, I have no reason to stay in the server.

Tomorrow is the 4th anniversary of my near-fatal heart attack.
I'm not about to stay in the server just so airbase-camping trolls can frustrate me for fun.
That not a rage quit, that's just common sense.

The biggest offenders are EAT*LEAD and Corky.
I am not the only target in the game, so find something else to do, you assholes.
"I like your outfit! My mother just picked the same one up yesterday." Bang!