Suggestion

{SW}SkyWalker

Suggestion

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

I have a topic under suggestions check it out :ttup:
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
item9

Re: Suggestion

Post by item9 »

there already is a broadside 2. its snow terrain with huge rolling hills and two command bases.

Also, please make it easier to understand your posts, I understand that you may be foreign I'm sorry if this may seem insulting to you but your English is insulting to us.

I would have an easier time reading anything you post in Latin instead of english. Thank you have a nice day.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Ok 2 things: 1.Thats Blastside2 I would like to make a broadside 2 different layouts, 2.I'm a 3/4 American and 1/4 dutch I think, but the only language I speak is English, texting, and some Spanish. So where do I not sound English idem?
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

I think for the Dutch maybe it's something else
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

For the 1/4's
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

item9 wrote:... please make it easier to understand your posts, I understand that you may be foreign I'm sorry if this may seem insulting to you but your English is insulting to us.

I would have an easier time reading anything you post in Latin instead of english. Thank you have a nice day.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Lol
item9

Post by item9 »

let me show you the dance of my people
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

y u du dis tu hem shefit
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (4.28 KiB) Viewed 707 times
S_hift