Tribes Ascend

{SW}SkyWalker

Tribes Ascend

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Can I have a link for tribes ascend? Sounds cool and I would like to see what it is like. And do I have to purchase anything?
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
Fixious

Re: Tribes Ascend

Post by Fixious »

https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribes ... t.aspx?ok=

It's F2P, so you don't have to purchase anything. But you'll certainly be at an advantage if you do,especially now that the playerbase has gone down and all that's left are the higher ranked players. You can pay $30 to unlock everything in the game.
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

Seriously Skywalker, you could have just googled "Tribes Ascend" instead of asking for the link on the forums....Stop making unnecessary threads.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Well sorry I wanted latest or whatever and I don't think you should have to pay for anything just like T1. also I would like to know, is the Game dead? Like do you know how many people play?
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
virus

Post by virus »

I paid for Starsiege Tribes, Tribes 2, Tribes Vengeance, and Tribes Ascend.

If its worth it, or at least worth supporting, I'll pay.
[NHOP]Virus
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Is the game dead virus?
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Its totally worth it...

Shoutout to longhorn for giving me $10 via paypal so I can purchase some equipment. Its pretty easy to level up, but that was during open beta so I'm not sure if they nerfed it. My account is still there, so they don't do that deleting accounts bullshit like some free to play games do.

My graphics card died sometime after they added the hitscan throwing knives. If I can play again I'd definetely work on towards my heavy classes and get an upgraded fmd. They added a lot of new stuff that resemble a lot of the old school weaponry. I'm really liking that new plasma rifle they made :lol:
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Again I ask Is it dead?
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

Compared to T1? God no. Plenty of players to enjoy a few pubs everyday, at least last I heard.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

There's more cheats in that game than you can imagine!