So...

S_hift

So...

Post by S_hift »

I just got off the phone with the sergeant.

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this once and for all. I believe that peters behavior in tribes is a true reflection of his character, and beliefs.

I would like you all to post any and all evidence in this thread of fish being a bigot. Particularly conversations regarding race, sex, and creed. This includes chat logs and print screens.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: So...

Post by perrinoia »

Umm, how much memory does this forum have?

I've got several gigs of game demo to comb through.

There's probably a novel worth of what you're seeking in each.
justR

Post by justR »

lol wtf did I miss, backstory
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

About a week ago I called the number to file a complaint on an employee known as Peter pertaining to his acts of gross misconduct. These acts include but are not limited to ethnicity, gender, political affiliation, and religious beliefs.

Today I got a phone call and talked to sergeant Jefferson (not real name). We talked for 10 minutes and I gave him the information needed to investigate.

Sergeant Jefferson approached the complaint in an understanding and professional matter.

I will continue to stay in touch with sergeant Jefferson and continue to keep the annihilation community posted.

The part that concerns me the most is how someone can even call themselves an integral part of homeland security, a role that is vital to our nation's security when the first thing they do when they come home is spread hatred and lies about the people they help protect.

PS perrin, forum is archived pretty deep. I'm sure thelandofoz.net has something fishy in there too.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

You do realize less than half of the information you found about him is actually him, right?

He's a programmer, working on iPad apps for the Tennessee DMV.

That's been his story since we settled on an alias to call him.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Prove it, send me a pm.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

guys.... dont attack people outside of the game... wtf....

that is wrong on so many levels.

shift, not sure what you are doing, but i will please ask you to stop.
justR

Post by justR »

lol, I spy fish apologists
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

S_hift wrote:Prove it, send me a pm.
First of all, I'm not 100% convinced that his real name is even Peter Ishee... How'd y'all come up with that, anyway?
Secondly, what job does Homelan Security offer for $11/hour? None...
Third, he does admit to owning a small condo, but claims the price tag someone posted was quite a ways off.
Forth, he has always claimed to be a programmer... Initially claimed to be a Java programmer, and now claims to be making mobile apps for iOS (seems like a legit story to me).

As far as I'm concerned, the only substantiated parts of his identity are the state that he lives in, and the approximate size of his condo. The rest is bogus, including his employer, his income, his name, his contact information, etc...

I think y'all are reporting some guy whose only fault is having a name that someone somehow associated with Poisonous Fish.

As far as I know, he's broken no laws, so ratting him out to the US government is not only a waste of time, but could result in your own arrest/fines for wasting the government's resources on false claims.

So, despite the fact that I literally have gigabytes worth of recorded footage that may or may not contain inflamatory, derogatory, hateful comments from fish, I will not be contributing them to this cause.

Seriously, just mute the fucker and get over it. :fpalm:
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Fish needs to move on and all this attacking out the game needs to end now. Pretty upsetting people go that far. Let's act like grown ups here.

Thanks!

Owner