vistalize

Re: free video cards

Post by vistalize »

damn thats messed up
EvilTree{OZ}
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

Perr, by any chance do you have a 2tb sata 2.5 internal HD you may want to part with?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

No, but I do have an external one, and if you feel like breaking the enclosure, I'm sure it contains an internal one.

I also have an internal 1tb, which is currently connected to my super gaming rig that is primarily used for netflix. :fpalm:
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

perrinoia wrote:No, but I do have an external one, and if you feel like breaking the enclosure, I'm sure it contains an internal one.

I also have an internal 1tb, which is currently connected to my super gaming rig that is primarily used for netflix. :fpalm:
What are the specs? (RPM, Brand name etc) and how much for it?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Western Digital RE3 WD1002FBYS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

Fantom Drives Diamond 2TB USB 2.0 3.5" External Hard Drive

I dunno how much.. I wasn't planning on selling them.

I think I bought the fantom for $102, but I don't recall the price of the internal hard drive.

Both are currently in use, and contain a lot of my stuff, such has tribes recordings, steam games, movies, etc...
I would format them before shipping, if a fair price was offered.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

if no one buys ill take it. looks like my graphics card just died tonight. it's been kind of fading out for a while, but now it's unplayable with the frame skips. rawr!!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Since I still feel bad about the Hydronion thing, I'll give it to you for the price of shipping.
Same deal I gave AwakeV2, minus the incompetence, hopefully.

PM me your shipping address and I'll post it today.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:if no one buys ill take it. looks like my graphics card just died tonight. it's been kind of fading out for a while, but now it's unplayable with the frame skips. rawr!!
So you were having issues last night in CommunityLT. I saw you relay your vid was skipping and you dropped, but came back in, and was still having issues. I was right, I said out loud your vid card is going. Glad Perr had one, maybe it was fate that it wasn't taken already ;)
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yes, fate that AwakeV2 nearly OD'd on heroine right before the postman rang his bell. Dude could have taken his duffle bag full of money, and watched his girlfriend suffocate on her own vomit, and AwakeV2 would still not live up to his name.

Fucking Jesse Pinkman.
virus

Post by virus »

Might have to pass. After SMITE updated their graphics over the weekend, my 650 Ti BOOST is struggling. I'm afraid it won't be sufficient, now. Pretty sure a backup Tribes rig could benefit greatly.

Thanks.
[NHOP]Virus