Beavis

Post by Beavis »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3SgVnew_gg

i still have alot left to do,this is more than i wanted.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: 1969

Post by perrinoia »

Sounds like a disposal full of silverware.
Looks like rust filmed by potato.

I hope you have had a recent tetanus shot.
Also, smoking is bad for you.

Good luck not pissing off your neighbors with all of that racket!
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

DAMN BBBOOOYYY!!! WHO CARES IF YOU PISS OFF THE NEIGHBORS!!! THAT'S MUSIC TO MY EARS!!! I HAVEN'T HEARD A 461 IN A LONG, LONG TIME!!! A buddy of mine used to have the same year Pontiac with the exact type of motor that he used to race at Alamo Dragway and Speedway here in San Antonio, TX. When your done with her, name her properly, she will be a really nice ride.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I suggest Racketeer!

Or, you could name it after your noisiest ex...
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

perrinoia wrote:I suggest Racketeer!

Or, you could name it after your noisiest ex...
:rofl: I Like that Perr...........NOISIEST EX!!! :roflz:
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

perrinoia wrote:Sounds like a disposal full of silverware.
Looks like rust filmed by potato.

I hope you have had a recent tetanus shot.
Also, smoking is bad for you.

Good luck not pissing off your neighbors with all of that racket!
You wouldn't know a strong old school motor if you where standing on it, and this car is 99.9 rust free, and fuk the neighbors.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

That's a lot of free rust!
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

KILROY wrote:DAMN BBBOOOYYY!!! WHO CARES IF YOU PISS OFF THE NEIGHBORS!!! THAT'S MUSIC TO MY EARS!!! I HAVEN'T HEARD A 461 IN A LONG, LONG TIME!!! A buddy of mine used to have the same year Pontiac with the exact type of motor that he used to race at Alamo Dragway and Speedway here in San Antonio, TX. When your done with her, name her properly, she will be a really nice ride.
Nice to know someone has some muscle car back ground in this forum!
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Yeah, my Father was a drag racer in Abilene, TX. He used to own a Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake back in his days before he had to give it all up and sent to Vietnam.

Another friend of mine still owns his 1965 Candy Apple Red Ford Mustang with a 289 High Performance in it. We put a custom Rockford Fosgate Stereo System in it with 4 - 15" sub's where the rear seat used to be, covered the box in black velvet with custom ports, ran it off a Rockford Fosgate 650 watt amp that also powered the custom door speakers, rear fill speakers, and dash speakers. Added another battery under the hood. Equipment was a Rockford PA-1 EQ, Sony 10 Disk CD Changer, Audio Control Crossover, and an Audio Control Epi-center. He placed 3rd in Nationals, but with the car he had many magazine shoots from many magazine publishers.

EDIT: Oh hehe, forgot to mention the 1981 Toyota PU SR5 4x4 Regular Cab that we re-did the motor in and put an under the hood super charger on and made it fuel injected, lifted it up with over a foot lift and added on some 15 x 15 Chrome Weld Wheels and some 39 x 18 inch Baja Mickey Thompson Tires. He could burn rubber in 4 high on all 4 ;)
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I can burn rubber in my Ford Escape.

All I need is gasoline and a lighter...