SGT ROCK

Re: 1969

Post by SGT ROCK »

Wow, LoVe the sound too! LOL My Muddah had a Pontiac Grand Ville back in the day. 72, 73 ?? It had a huge motor in it, I think it was a 455, could have been a 400. At any rate that ole boat would sit and smoke the tires all day and was one of the first cars I ever drove. It really felt like you were floating down the road in too, it rode great. LOL She got quite a few tickets in it as I recall and one Highway Patrolman gave her the " Lady I don't want to have to come out here and scrape you off the road" speech. Not a Firebird but still big block power and good times. Where the hell you been Beav? I'd like to see that damn car done "before" I die man ! hehehe Good luck with it looking forward to seeing the vid of it all done and kickin ass !
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Been working a lot and trying to put some better brake system on the car which has been a headache from the start, put a drum to disk conversion on the front and new booster and master cylinder that don't work. now waiting on kit to rebuild that new shit. and been stuck in a hoe for a while but shes out now.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I wouldn't mind being stuck in a hoe... That don't sound so bad...
dawn

Post by dawn »

Keep up the good work Beavis, my whole family is into old muscle cars or hotrodding something.
I have seen my share of tools being thrown and some serious cussing going on , be patient :ttup:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Ghost wrote:
perrinoia wrote:I wouldn't mind being stuck in a hoe... That don't sound so bad...
You already were, in utero.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

dawn wrote:Keep up the good work Beavis, my whole family is into old muscle cars or hotrodding something.
I have seen my share of tools being thrown and some serious cussing going on , be patient :ttup:

Lol sounds like my kind of people :welcomep: I would like to see pictures of your hotrods' :tease: