*SPAWN* Devil here, Anything new,Shall we do some new bases?

Devil

Re: *SPAWN* Devil here, Anything new,Shall we do some new ba

Post by Devil »

devsshapes1a.vol is a start, i got it already but i mighta sent ya the .div files too
devils store(model demo), dopeys war(mission demo), eternity(script showcase etc) etc
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Well, shit.

Back in the day, my custom PC contained 3x200GB hard disk drives...
One contained windows, and has definitely been formatted and lost, over the years.
One contained "My documents" (pictures, videos, downloads, user accounts, etc...)
One contained "All Programs" (x64 and x86).
The 2nd and 3rd HDDs were each in external enclosures, plugged into my various modern computers, however, one external enclosure is missing and the other doesn't appear to work.

TLDR; Not sure if I'll be any help...
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Devil have you checked out any of the maps from Open Call 3? There are some really nice ones and <!> 7 Liter already added stations and generators for them to be played on Annihilation servers, but we have no auto file downloader or file sharing system so client side material is swept under the rug currently. Honestly I wouldn't even bother worrying about making things until that can be addressed and is being used successfully.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/archive/t-635838.html
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'd love to collaborate with Devil on another balanced map pack. I've got ideas in my head, and he knows how to turn them into game files...

Distribution will always be a problem, though.