<!> vs LM

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

<!> vs LM

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

https://www.twitch.tv/oldschooltribe/v/109495125

a scrim with broadside / stone henge / raindance / and a third spawn map i played. did some cheap shout casting as well. it was fun. i did leak my login pw as well, but it's already been changed. :D
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Re: <!> vs LM

Post by SpydeR. »

Thanks for recording and shoutcasting on twitch crow. How many were watching? I remember back in the day when hundreds of players would tune in to shoutcasted matches. The good ol' days of t1
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

tfw crow won't even play with his own {OZ} boys in LT (et, montr0, lawlzy)

Looked like some gf's there guys.
Who smoked crack and let Ecko back into this game for like the 5000x time??
Azul

Post by Azul »

Thanks. GG's LM, sorry you guys didn't get your full team. Hopefully we can rematch soon.
assasin

Post by assasin »

ggs
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

had 10 people watching, and lol, you punks probably not even reppin OZ in LT.

i'll join when i see some oz tags in the server. show you boys how it's done.

did a quick spawn before the games started. i was zoned out first like 5 min of the game, and let them get a good 4-6 caps before i put some effort into it.
Attachments
spawnanni23.jpg
Angel

Post by Angel »

gg guys
Azul

Post by Azul »

As for planning the scrim, we had a facebook group going (all of us are on facebook) before Ecko joined the clan. He knew he was last one in, he would have played if LM had more players
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Azul wrote:As for planning the scrim, we had a facebook group going (all of us are on facebook) before Ecko joined the clan. He knew he was last one in, he would have played if LM had more players
ahhh alright, yea i saw zoom mention the fb page in game. yea i know ecko can get gung ho about getting scrims going. wasn't sure about that.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:had 10 people watching, and lol, you punks probably not even reppin OZ in LT.

i'll join when i see some oz tags in the server. show you boys how it's done.

did a quick spawn before the games started. i was zoned out first like 5 min of the game, and let them get a good 4-6 caps before i put some effort into it.

bruhh me and ET wear tags all the time in Nifelheim. Wish my SS's didn't come out all retarded from 1.4 or i'd show {OZ} off.
Azul wrote:As for planning the scrim, we had a facebook group going (all of us are on facebook) before Ecko joined the clan. He knew he was last one in, he would have played if LM had more players

Ahhh okay that makes sense. Just didn't want some random cancer killing the momentum you guys have going for yourselves. #Tribescomeback2017