<!> vs LM

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: <!> vs LM

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

if pb wants, i'd imagine OZ would be game to play against you guys. just a fun follow up after your win last night. something like a 5v5 or 7v7. might be able to pull together enough oz for it.

and an idea spyder had, if we can get enough players, maybe a 5v5v5 on a 3 way map.
<!>max

Post by <!>max »

Or <!> LM combined into a team vs oz
:zig:
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

I looked for that triside map on the server but couldn't find it. Do you know what sub category it is in? I think a 5 v 5 v 5 would be fun and challenging. Would require different strategies then normal and would require working off of other teams offensive attacks to get caps. If we get enough interested in that we could get a few maps made real quick to accommodate 3 teams playing. I have never seen a three way match before. Would definitely need to get that broadcasted on twitch
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Bruhhh... let's get it rolling then. I'm sure we've got enough lurkers around on the forums. (Ero, Crow, Montr0, Me, Evil, Dark) Could easily pull something out of us.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Don't forget Ingrid, Firelord, and nightmare who show up more often than you think.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Spyder and Crow get talking. :drinkz:
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

I'm down for the 3 way scrim sooner then later but don't mind waiting for PB v OZ. We need someone to shoutcast the scrims like crow did for the LM v PB. Who is capable of doing that and would want to? I would like to have more then 1 map to play also so we need to either create; or dig up more multi team maps.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:5v5v5 on a 3 way map.
some dirty freaks
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

Yeah I'm hoping enough show up from each team for the pickup game that maybe we can throw something like that together mixed with some community members
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

SpydeR. wrote:Yeah I'm hoping enough show up from each team for the pickup game that maybe we can throw something like that together mixed with some community members
That would be awesome man. I'm laggy as fuck lately, but I'll still be there, so show up you hooligans!