Can we PLEASE update the current OZ roster on forums?????

Nightmare OG

Can we PLEASE update the current OZ roster on forums?????

Post by Nightmare OG »

Crow? Tree? Erowid? That roster is old as hell and it needs to be updated, Jinks isn't on the list, I'm not. Please make it happen lol

Edit: Jinks IS on the list, but he is marked as inactive. Plus like 99% of the people who aren't marked as inactive, are... and I would like to be added as my clan name as well please
KILROY

Re: Can we PLEASE update the current OZ roster on forums????

Post by KILROY »

I don't think most clan rosters are updated today Nightmare. It's just due to the lack of activity in the game with other's playing other games these days, and with other's being older and having other responsibilities. My current clan Leet Mofos, used to have a forum site, but it's gone now, but we still wear our clan tags.

Since my Raspberry Pi, that looks like an mini-Nintendo 64 console that has every console loaded on it that has ever been made back to the Atari 2600 and Intellivision days that has every game ever made for each console on it....I've been spending my time playing all these, catching up with the games I used to play back in my days, and playing those that I wish I had, but didn't, and now I do have. Which is thousands and thousands of games. This includes over 2,000 computer console games.

This reflects some of what you made about playing the same map rotation on servers. It just get's boring, so you start to look for something different to do, and with not much of a player base these days, you either look for something that has, or you start to play your solo games again for fun. I'm trying to a little bit by introducing Tribes to my younger nephew's who wasn't even aware of the game, and that it was a FREE to download and play online. Now that I've shown them the game, they are interested in it, and will try it out. My only concern...they are new to the game, and not aware of how to play it, and with an older player base, they might not be aware they are new to the game and take advantage of this by killing them too much, causing a rage quit and unenjoyable experience in which they give up to try to learn the game and how it's played. Loosing a new player base, revamping the game.
Nightmare OG

Post by Nightmare OG »

That's a very good point bro, awesome to hear you teaching youth about tribes. Keep it up man!! I am going to teach my little nephew as well. So that should be fun. I feel you about dying a lot, just have them start during the day, most of the time during the day theres atleast a 3 v 3 going on and if you play on DC more join. Id just have them start fragging during those hours and it should be fine. I'll be willing to look out for them and help them along if I know their names when I see them log in.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

OMG. I just figured it out!

Kilroy = Trump!

How else can you explain those self-aggrandizing run on sentences?
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

perrinoia wrote:OMG. I just figured it out!

Kilroy = Trump!

How else can you explain those self-aggrandizing run on sentences?
ROFL!!!!! :fshit: :lolz: :rofl: :roflz: :clap:

Sorry, been a long week with them visiting and I'm still having to take time to catch up with things online, and work from home. Heck, even my brother-in-law is logging in here to answer question by his data team that they don't know how to resolve, and he's on VACATION! We never get a break.
I'll be willing to look out for them and help them along if I know their names when I see them log in.
Thanks Nightmare! Well, they won't be able to play during the day, they are still in school, and weekends might be hard due to them jumping online and already playing some multiplayer games with their friends. Too bad I don't have enough bandwidth, or I would host a passworded server for them to play on to learn the game. I did however point them to Ozzie's You Tube site to watch some vid's which might help them out.
Nightmare OG

Post by Nightmare OG »

Awesome i hope to see them in game soon!