Past Names: Gravedeger, Mogly, Fembot, RageBox

Past Clans:
Too long ago to remember the Base clans, most recently joined Rolo in D|

Years played:
Since 1998, 16 years

How many hours a week you play in the BR servers:
25+ depending on my work schedule and weekend free time

Why do you think you would make a good admin:
I keep to myself remaining drama free, upholding integrity of the game and the server. I feel like the game should be played fairly at all times and those that ruin the game with cheats/drama/abuse should be managed appropriately and fairly. I was also asked by a few upstanding members to make an application. I feel like the sever could benefit from having a few mature watchful eyes around when regular admins aren't available.

Have you been an Admin in BR before:
During a clan match yes
Last edited by Grave on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
justR

Re: [Pub] D|Gravedger

Post by justR »

best candidate by far...and no bias from me either
virus

Post by virus »

justR wrote:best candidate by far...and no bias from me either
Yes, another fine one.
[NHOP]Virus
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

Grave wrote:Past Names: Gravedeger, Mogly, Fembot, RageBox

I keep to myself remaining drama free, upholding integrity of the game and the server. I feel like the game should be played fairly at all times and those that ruin the game with cheats/drama/abuse should be managed appropriately and fairly. I was also asked by a few upstanding members to make an application. I feel like the sever could benefit from having a few mature watchful eyes around when regular admins aren't available.
Are you kidding? Are you saying you would kick or ban nearly half of the players any given night for using HM?

hallelujah, we have a savior :yahoo:
Grave

Post by Grave »

LUNCHBOX wrote:
Grave wrote:Past Names: Gravedeger, Mogly, Fembot, RageBox

Are you kidding? Are you saying you would kick or ban nearly half of the players any given night for using HM?

hallelujah, we have a savior :yahoo:
Appropriate and fair...not snap decision, judgmental and abusive behavior as your comment implies. :clap:
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Box HM players are really the last thing on my mind right now, Its base killers Box the ones who switch teams and takes out there D Box then joins back to the first team that they where spawned in Box. Do you understand Box?
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Lawlz wrote:
That's only because I hadn't applied yet.... :zig:
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

Beavis wrote:Box HM players are really the last thing on my mind right now, Its base killers Box the ones who switch teams and takes out there D Box then joins back to the first team that they where spawned in Box. Do you understand Box?
Exactly that, 9 out of 10 admins now don't even bother looking for HMers (including me), the community now is pretty small and its not worth the time and effort looking out for them (unless it's very very blatant). Instead i would suggest dodging the bullet with all the claims of rooting out HMers in your apps and discuss on transparency(like STUs application) and being a better team leader and moving forward with the community. Over all i think you should stress on what you can add to the community if you were given admin powers.