Topic: [Pub] Tribes Name

Past Names:
UwS Jake, UwS Republic

Past Clans:
><>, UwS, [uP], [E], {LS}

Years played:
Since 2007

How many hours a week you play in the BR servers:
10+, Although with work it can go both ways.

Why do you think you would make a good admin:
Id like to bring everyone back from those golden years to voice their opinion, although I can say I did put in some effort into being around at those times where people needed admin support. I'm also Xfire and Steam reachable most of the time.
Being Australian, The time zones are totally opposite compared to America so I can be on at other times of the day that others cannot.

Have you been an Admin in BR before:
Yes,
From 2007 I immediately got to join up with UwS. Br Owner himself entrusted me with public admin, Although he had no real clue who I was. I was under a completely different name and he had only just started the UwS clan that day.

After a year Axel Foley who was a clan leader of UwS (alongside with owner) at that time, promoted me to Super Admin.

With a constant flow of players coming into the server daily, I had my work cut out for me. I had to deal with people like the infamous Tomato many times. Also Fish, who I persistently fought against while he had admin. His miss use and abuse on other players was atrocious, I had to rally ALOT of support to see it being removed.

Changed clans a couple of times during those years, Including [df], in which I had strong ties with the community and was able to help when requested.
I had also in the past recommended several people for admin, including Ninetails and Hope.

After a 2 month break around 2010, I came back to what was a server controlled by <!>Bos Dad. I found out that he was funding the server to which was why he had owner status.
I had talked to Bo's dad about re establishing my admin, but apparently because he had miss managed distributing admin to many other new players in his own clan, There was simply no room for me. Br Owner was unreachable at the time and studies came into play so I dropped tribes. In total I had put a good 3 years of effort trying to keep the peace on BR Brazil only to result in a fairly abrupt ending.
Since then I have been playing here and there; witnessing the change of the community and clans. It still surprising to see many dedicated players still playing even in 2014 though with many old friends absent from the scene.
Last edited by {LS}RePublic on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
Ninetails

Re: [Pub]{LS}RePublic

Post by Ninetails »

You didn't mention <>< clan lololol
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

:zig:
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Yeah but nah. It was short lived.

<>< is the only clan on tribes that answers directly to the pope.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Recorded last night:

This wouldn't happen to be you, would it?
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't check my radar and my Hud doesn't always display who's enemy or ally in vehicles and It wasn't like I had HM running to help with that.
Vehicles don't go well with my 250 ping, often missing shots and the vehicle itself being jumpy with some delay. It honestly only showed you were an ally when I did a nose dive to aim at you.
To which is why I said sorry, but hey accidents happen. I'm sure you've had worse.

I should thank you for accepting my in game apology and not posting this in a part of the forums that may cause confusion and negative criticism towards my mistake.
The structuring of the post shows me that you really want to discredit me even more? I'm sure you mean best as you known me long enough to know I wouldn't normally go out of my way to do that.
Anyways It was fun playing and everyone lived through that tough time.

While I'm here id like to mention that IRL this Beast is hitting the state above me which will most likely cause millions of dollars in damages and hopefully no loss of life.

A Category 4 Cyclone named 'Ita' or 'ITA' (with the STU format), with 275km/h winds that will most likely rip off roofs and uproot trees not to mention cut off power, water and other key resources.
Hasn't been a storm like this in 65 years.

S']['U

Post by S']['U »

{LS}RePublic wrote:Yeah sorry about that, I didn't check my radar and my Hud doesn't always display who's enemy or ally in vehicles and It wasn't like I had HM running to help with that.
Vehicles don't go well with my 250 ping, often missing shots and the vehicle itself being jumpy with some delay. It honestly only showed you were an ally when I did a nose dive to aim at you.
To which is why I said sorry, but hey accidents happen. I'm sure you've had worse.

I should thank you for accepting my in game apology and not posting this in a part of the forums that may cause confusion and negative criticism towards my mistake.
The structuring of the post shows me that you really want to discredit me even more? I'm sure you mean best as you known me long enough to know I wouldn't normally go out of my way to do that.
I did have a hard time believing that was you, ... I actually thought maybe it was morgoth smurfing you.
The <>< tag also made me suspicious.
As for the "sorry", I've heard that before from people that were harassing me. They say it to fool admins that may be watching into thinking it was an accident.

I'll accept your explanation, since I too sometimes saw wrong color indicators on myself when I played back my demo.

Stay safe from the storm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVFgEBq0EKM

"STU format" :lolz: