[Pub] SGT ROCK

SGT ROCK

[Pub] SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Past Names: SGT^ROK OZZ-ROK OZZ-ROCK

Past Clans: Blizzard of OZZ

Years played: 99- 2004?(base) 12/01/2011- current (anni) (approx. 8 1/2 yrs tot.)

How many hours a week you play in the BR servers: 10 hrs or so avg. (varies at times)

Why do you think you would make a good admin: While I'm not in there as often as I'd like to be, I offer fairness, honesty, maturity and a genuine desire to help out while I am. I learn quick, try not to jump to conclusions and I usually play during daytime hours when some of you late nighters aren't on. I love the game, always have.

Have you been an Admin in BR before: No

(LOL... I overlook this thread often because I just don't get as much time to play as some of you and therefore I am probably not going to be a BIG help but I will help when I can if needed.)
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

Beavis

Re: [Pub] SGT ROCK

Post by Beavis »

Yes he would Ghost.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Sgt. Rules just 1 problem he Isn't on enough to fill what we need to have an admin do these days we are trying to stop that smurf and I don't feel that sgt. Rule would be able to be on enough to affect this problem...
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

no one cares about what you feel retard. admins choose new admins not you :younoob:
and believe me sky you're not even gonna get a single vote

STG rocks i already see him in admin ranks :yahoo:
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Thanks guys! I really do appreciate that, kinda made my day to see that! Nothing but respect for all of ya! :tup:
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"

{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Aaquib wrote:no one cares about what you feel retard. admins choose new admins not you :younoob:

I didn't say he doesn't deserve it I said that he needs to be on a little but more... PEOPLE TOLD ME SKY YOU CAN'T HAVE ADMIN IF YOUR ON LESS THAN 20 HOURS
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Good Luck ROCK.
It's time for us old farts to take over. :zig:
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

LOL Thanks STU, good luck to you too, you've certainly got the experience, tools and know how to be a good Admin!

Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
Aaquib wrote:no one cares about what you feel retard. admins choose new admins not you :younoob:

I didn't say he doesn't deserve it I said that he needs to be on a little but more... PEOPLE TOLD ME SKY YOU CAN'T HAVE ADMIN IF YOUR ON LESS THAN 20 HOURS
Do you even know what your talking about. Even if you play 24+ hours still you wont get it
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

I play 40+ and You may not like me but that doesn't mean everyone hates me.