Tribes LT 2.0 Map Pack

Fixious

Tribes LT 2.0 Map Pack

Post by Fixious »

Long shot here, but does anyone happen to have the original or 'version 2' of the LT map pack that were released way back in like 2002 or 2003 (likely by Zombee)? They would've included DangerousCrossing and the usual maps, but were apparently modified in some way. Trying to load up a few of those demos but they aren't loading in any of the clients I've tried (1.11, 1.30, 1.40, etc). Attached is an example demo that isn't working.

We've talked about this in Discord and are figuring the maps must've been modified in some way that don't use any of the old map files, thus aren't working in standard configs. The map pack was likely available to download on the old TWL
Attachments
Sons vs BITCH [DX] (Anemix).zip
(2.48 MiB) Downloaded 73 times
Last edited by Fixious on Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fixious

Re: Old LT map packs?

Post by Fixious »

Looks like killer2k1 had them on an old HDD. Attaching here for whoever wants them.
Attachments
LT_Mappack_v2.0.zip
(3.23 MiB) Downloaded 70 times
KILROY

Re: Tribes LT 2.0 Map Pack

Post by KILROY »

Hey, what's up LS! Glad you found them, I just read this and was starting to go through a bunch of HDD"s and RAM sticks to look for them. And thanks for placing them for a DL if either you don't have them, or if it's too much to see if you do have them and can just get them again here to be sure. Hope all is well. Good to see ya bro!
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

To be clear, I am not long shot. I was just using that as a phrase, as in not expecting anyone to have the files. ;)
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Oh sorry Fixious....Long Shot :sarcasm: :fshit: :roflz: Maybe I should have added that, my bad :hscratch: