How to change autodropper?

picea_sitchensis

How to change autodropper?

Post by picea_sitchensis »

Does anyone know how to change the settings for what autodrops from the inventory station? I can see how to change what controls drops the items, but not how to change what item drops.
KILROY

Re: How to change autodropper?

Post by KILROY »

Sorry, I don't know, but yeah, Ghost could tell ya.
picea_sitchensis

Post by picea_sitchensis »

Hey. So, my autoexec cs file looks like this:

Autoload( "Core/*.cs" );
Autoload( "Modules/*.acs.cs" );
Autoload( "Dropper/*.acs.cs" );

I was looking at an old msg trying to figure out how to modify it, I'm still not quite sure.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

the 1.41 config has an edited dropper script for some of the basic annihilation deployables
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9127

You can simply edit those types of files in notepad on windows by the way. Just make a copy first if you are afraid of messing it up.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

Just ran across this. I know it's an old post but some folks have asked in game about a dropper so thought I'd drop my AutoDropper.cs script.

For those unfamiliar, AutoDropper drops an item and gives you one. It's pretty handy and can make for some really quick D deployments.

//Auto Dropper Stuff -DaJ4ck3L
editActionMap("inventoryMap.sae"); //For invo screen
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "2", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Laser Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, alt, "2", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Nuclear Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "3", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Vortex Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, alt, "3", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Neuro Basher\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "4", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Motion Sensor\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, alt, "4", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Pulse Sensor\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "5", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Deployable Platform\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "6", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Jump Pad\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "7", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Blast Wall\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "8", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Force Field Door\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, alt, "8", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Force Field\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "9", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Flame Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, alt, "9", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Plasma Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "0", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Big Crate\" );");

editActionMap("actionMap.sae"); //For zappys or maybe global invo
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "2", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Laser Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, alt, "2", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Nuclear Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "3", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Vortex Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, alt, "3", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Neuro Basher\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "4", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Motion Sensor\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, alt, "4", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Pulse Sensor\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "5", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Deployable Platform\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "6", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Jump Pad\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "7", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Blast Wall\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "8", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Force Field Door\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, alt, "8", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Force Field\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "9", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Flame Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, alt, "9", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Plasma Turret\" );");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "0", TO, "AutoBuy::litterItem( \"Big Crate\" );");