cya guys thanks for everything

SAND

cya guys thanks for everything

Post by SAND »

There comes a time when everyone wears out their welcome. I feel my welcome has come can gone. I will be removing my admin from the forums and the Br server. I will be removing the Br development server because it has become an issue and is thought of as a fake Br server. Thanks for the good times. Instead of losing friends I will take my leave. Good day Ladies and gentlemen. I leave with no hard feelings toward anyone.
P.S.
If you truly suspect any <!> of cheating please Ban them on site.
SAND
SAND

Re: cya guys thanks for everything

Post by SAND »

Evil or Crow please remove my admin rights asap.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Wow, really leaving T:1?

Gonna miss you. :(

Take care & be safe and check in every now and then okay? :D
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
TXRedneck

Post by TXRedneck »

SAND wrote:There comes a time when everyone wears out their welcome. I feel my welcome has come can gone. I will be removing my admin from the forums and the Br server. I will be removing the Br development server because it has become an issue and is thought of as a fake Br server. Thanks for the good times. Instead of losing friends I will take my leave. Good day Ladies and gentlemen. I leave with no hard feelings toward anyone.
P.S.
If you truly suspect any <!> of cheating please Ban them on site.
SAND
Damnit!
<!>Cat 3000

Post by <!>Cat 3000 »

I don't get it... sorry for being the "blond" one but, you're leaving the forums (Br) and stop playing in Br server or you'll leave T:1? :/ I just don't get it, can you aswer me? :c
<!>BlackCat'
Xfire: ccat3000
Tribes Ascend: Cat3000
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

I love you sand!! :D
SAND

Post by SAND »

im not leaving T1, i will be in the The "House OF Smack" server if you want to play with me
SAND

Post by SAND »

i would like to clear something else up. Rumor has it i left because a couple of my members were accused of Happy Mod. This is not the case.

I talked to another owner months and months ago about it and told him i wanted to drop out because i wasn't happy with things. i actually told more then 1 owner this. then i was asked not to leave so my vote as an owner would keep ownership balanced.
I felt my friendship with a few people was in danger and i would rather keep them then stay in the Br admin team.