Base Tribes Nights (Come Play Tribes)

AnniDv6

Base Tribes Nights (Come Play Tribes)

Post by AnniDv6 »

From the starsiege:tribes discord announcements:

Going to try for a base night on Monday 5/17 @9est! Come one come all!! @everyone

Might be the last chance ever to play some base lets show up :coolio:

*UPDATE
Given the success of our base night this week, we’re going to shoot for Base Nights the first Monday of every month for the foreseeable future beginning June 7th @9 EDT.

AnniDv6

Re: Base tribes night 5/17

Post by AnniDv6 »

Only because base servers are usually empty. LT and Annihilation are pretty much the only game types one can reliably count on finding 5-10 other people to actually play with. And because it's the LT community doing a base night people might actually show up and play base for once.
AnniDv6

Re: Base tribes night 5/17

Post by AnniDv6 »

For any lurkers this was pretty successful. There were about 25 people in the server and we played like 6 maps of base tribes with the standard maps like ice ridge etc.

Will update if there's another one scheduled

*UPDATE
Given the success of our base night this week, we’re going to shoot for Base Nights the first Monday of every month for the foreseeable future beginning June 7th @9 EDT.

KILROY

Re: Base Tribes Nights (Come Play Tribes)

Post by KILROY »

Aw...sorry missed it, but glad it turned out good. With the weather ongoing a lot of services are going down hard in which I have to work some late nights to restore services. Hopefully I can make one of the next meetings. BTW....since this is a base server, are we using one of our Anni servers to host the base, or are we using one of the already hosted base servers?
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Base Night is happening again this Monday, June 7th @9 EDT. "Maps will be RD, SB then we’ll see what everyone is feelin."

It's hosted on one of the base servers. Just look for the server with 15+ people in it tonight
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Aw, missed it again. I don't even have my fav's for base set anymore, but it would be nice to get in a game or two for old school times.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Reminder: Base Night is this Monday, July 5th @ 9 EDT

Server: Rosco’s Mixtape 1999