Air craft with chain gun

KILROY

Re: Air craft with chain gun

Post by KILROY »

SGT ROCK wrote:The interceptor's gun is pretty neat but the other small vehicle (can't think of the term for it right now) shoots a rocket, I rarely use the rocket deal and I rarely see it used and you'd want to fight with the smaller vehicles with better turn radius anyway I'd think. Replace that rocket with a vulcan....
Another question comes up with this. The one with the Rocket is unlimited ammo. Do we limit the ammo if there's one with a Vulcan? And if you do, can you re-arm it? If we don't, it will be one vehicle to take out a bunch of external defenses. Also, if being used with a person with a cloaking pack, is the vehicle also cloaked, but if someone set's an external sensor, is the cloaked vehicle and person using it now seen?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

None of the vehicles require ammo.
The interceptor's projectiles are very similar to the Vulcan's, except for the color. I think the Interceptor's damage radius is larger. Giving it chaingun projectiles would actually make it more difficult for pilots, which is why I'm in favor of it.

Personal cloaks do not effect vehicles, and the idea that they could scares me. It's hard enough to avoid S']['U when you can see him coming.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

It's hard enough to avoid S']['U when you can see him coming.
LOL, true dat!