Blocking invisibility for players using 1.11

KILROY

Re: Blocking invisibility for players using 1.11

Post by KILROY »

Hey justR, good to see you. Hope all is going well. As for the player base, it fluxuates. Now, this can be for the whole week. Some nights you could have more than 10 players on, and some nights 4, same goes for the weekend. The most I've seen on in one night is 17. This is for Annihilation. There are some LT servers going, in which I'll see more activity in them than Annihilation. I think players are getting frustrated with all the different types of things that Annihilation offers for game play, and want to go back to a more basic type of play with player versus player, which is why I'm seeing more activity on LT servers. I'm making this statement due to seeing the ongoing statements in the other post by current ongoing players still playing both Annihilation and LT relaying they want to see some changes in Annihilation. You know, it's strange, I would think that even though this is an older game, that it would still have a decent player base, due to it being a free game to play online. Maybe the word about this game just isn't being spread to a younger generation and them spreading the word to their friends, or maybe this type of first person shooter game doesn't match up to the newer types these days, but as long as there are server's hosted, you'll always have life long players supporting it. Kudos and many thanks to the one's who are hosting the main servers for this. I personally use bugs_ as my main connect, and he still plays, but mostly on the LT servers.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

If you're looking for more competitive play, base is where it's at. Player pool is not close to what it use to be in Annihilation (quality or quantity). I don't even play seriously in Annihilation anymore. Usually just play around.

Jailing Erowid has always been fun. Even better on air maps and teleporting him off. But annoying Veronica while staying inside the rules is much more fun. Wouldn't be so much fun if she didn't talk so much trash and act like a asshole, then play the innocent card and duping players like Luna into believing her BS.
justR

Post by justR »

Hey Kilroy, I was Rolo in game if you didn't know. We live in a world where 105 million people own a PS4, 40 million each for a switch and xbox one, so free or not, there ya go. Doesn't sound too promising and it's probably nostalgia [trying] to get the best of me, which is likely why I haven't come back yet.

Hey Dark, hope all is well bud. I see we're still state neighbors :)
p.s. veronica sounds like Fish, it's been so long and even I can remember Mr Peter used to use the name veronica to smurf with
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

fuck all y'all

DaRk

Post by DaRk »

justR wrote:Hey Dark, hope all is well bud. I see we're still state neighbors :)
p.s. veronica sounds like Fish, it's been so long and even I can remember Mr Peter used to use the name veronica to smurf with
Only problem with that is that Bonerville knows/knew Veronica personally.

I don't plan on moving from Idaho anytime soon. All things going well over here. You should at least put a discount store rig together and play. I play base mostly these days. There's a daily 5v5 pickup going every nice via discord signup and a general pub game going most nights with 8+ players. Anni is a little more sporadic, but has been picking up in the last month. Probably will pick up more as summer comes.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Erowid wrote:fuck all y'all
Don't be like that baby. We only do it cause we love you.
justR

Post by justR »

Does Argh's still exist? Is there still nightly games?

hi2u Ero :]
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Not really. It picked up last summer. There is ocassionally 6 or so people in there, but not much of a TD has been going on lately.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Removed my post dark? Yeah ya did ... maybe you'll remove this one ...
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

LunaticChick wrote:Removed my post dark? Yeah ya did ... maybe you'll remove this one ...

:fpalm: I have no board powers Luna. Continue your onslaught to think I cheat and hate me.