titan sniper buggy

SapoIV

Re: titan sniper buggy

Post by SapoIV »

what the f is DESTROID talking about??
this guy NEVER MISS a shot.. oh I forgot He wants to instead of 200 points a game , 1000 points..
:cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby:

LMAO ..

Okay fix it or I will stop playing ... :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby:
DESTROID

Post by DESTROID »

okay

I had forgotten when the ones you love me

ok I'll continue with my freekill
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:It's been like that since the particle beam grew wings and learned to charge. It has just now become a problem for you? Sometimes the laser misses but the target still dies, sometimes the laser hits but the target still lives. It is part of the game, and something you just have to accept.

There is no fix.
OH!!! Is that what he's talking about?

There IS actually a fix, for that.

The problem there, is that the charge up mode uses GameBase::getLOSInfo() to acquire the target at the shooter's LOS, which would be the first object between the player's face and the cross hairs, NOT the tip of the player's gun and the cross hairs.

However, whether or not a target is found and damage applied, the guns fire projectiles that cause no damage, for visual effect.

The result is often the appearance of a direct hit without any damage, or damage applied despite the appearance of a miss.

This is also why you can hide behind things and shoot the particlebeam, to hide the lasers but still cause damage, because the lasers are just there for visual effect.

The solution is simple, either offset the gun in front of the player's face, or getLOSInfo from the weapon transform instead of the player's face.

PS: 32 Mbps is faster than my internet connection. :cbaby:
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

I've seen the shot go to the ground a lot, what causes that? and Destroid learn how to use another weapon for the love of God. :younoob: :tease:
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

Beavis wrote:I've seen the shot go to the ground a lot, what causes that? and Destroid learn how to use another weapon for the love of God. :younoob: :tease:
it's the same as head glitching in COD
index.jpg
index.jpg (4.24 KiB) Viewed 572 times
The bullet comes from the top of your head, not the 'actual' barrel of the gun. So the gun can be obstructed, but the path of the bullet is still clear.

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

perrinoia wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:It's been like that since the particle beam grew wings and learned to charge. It has just now become a problem for you? Sometimes the laser misses but the target still dies, sometimes the laser hits but the target still lives. It is part of the game, and something you just have to accept.

There is no fix.
OH!!! Is that what he's talking about?

There IS actually a fix, for that.

The problem there, is that the charge up mode uses GameBase::getLOSInfo() to acquire the target at the shooter's LOS, which would be the first object between the player's face and the cross hairs, NOT the tip of the player's gun and the cross hairs.

However, whether or not a target is found and damage applied, the guns fire projectiles that cause no damage, for visual effect.

The result is often the appearance of a direct hit without any damage, or damage applied despite the appearance of a miss.

This is also why you can hide behind things and shoot the particlebeam, to hide the lasers but still cause damage, because the lasers are just there for visual effect.

The solution is simple, either offset the gun in front of the player's face, or getLOSInfo from the weapon transform instead of the player's face.

PS: 32 Mbps is faster than my internet connection. :cbaby:
Yes yes, I know how to fix it, but I like the pbeam using LOS. D is already hard enough to kill.
DESTROID

Post by DESTROID »

LOL Crow

Beavis me fale que arma você quer que eu use, você vai ver que eu sempre vou ser o melhor
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Can we quit fighting over who gets the bigger welfare check and play the damn game? Pbeam is fine.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Ok Destroid , você pode usar o estilingue e preenchê-lo com uma pedra e puxe backthe elástico e me matar. Nós todos sabemos o seu bem e seu um jogador limpo, mas eu não estou tentando ser mau para você, mas parar de matar tanto temos novos jogadores chegando no servidor e com um jogador em seu nível que não gosta do jogo, quando Destroid é abate tudo em seu caminho Lol, meu friend.Kill em all deixar Deus separá-los. :coolio:
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Noobs