Windows Phone Help!!1

<!>blankgirl

Windows Phone Help!!1

Post by <!>blankgirl »

My buddy has somehow locked himself out of his Nokia phone w/ Windows OS. It's a Carl Zeiss Tessar 2.0 26 model Nokia phone on the AT&T network. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And NO, I will not send nudes

blankgirl
st0ned

Re: Windows Phone Help!!1

Post by st0ned »

Nudes?
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

<!>blankgirl wrote:My buddy has somehow locked himself out of his Nokia phone w/ Windows OS. It's a Carl Zeiss Tessar 2.0 26 model Nokia phone on the AT&T network. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Why doesn't he use the recover password option where they text/e-mail a code to you and then you can reset your password?
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

DaRk wrote:
<!>blankgirl wrote:My buddy has somehow locked himself out of his Nokia phone w/ Windows OS. It's a Carl Zeiss Tessar 2.0 26 model Nokia phone on the AT&T network. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Why doesn't he use the recover password option where they text/e-mail a code to you and then you can reset your password?
He didn't set it up when the phone was in use, so he can't use it when the phone is dead. Pretty stupid, but he should've at least registered it to save the headache. Idk, I'm just happy that for once it's not my shitty windows phone that's fuckin' up.

blankman
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

st0ned wrote:Nudes?
virus

Post by virus »

Restore? Has he remembered the password?
[NHOP]Virus