[demo] need good footage

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

[demo] need good footage

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

here is an auto demo script. im trying to get really badass game play demo of sniping. preferably a demo with not too many misses, and something under an 11 death count.

this script is suppose to drop / reconnect / auto record. havent tested it yet, but im sure it works.
Attachments
AutoDemo.zip
(2.52 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Fixious

Re: [demo] need good footage

Post by Fixious »

A few days ago I used the Necro's Death Ray pretty much exclusively for the first time. I always ignored it since I really didn't use it that much when infiltrating bases (shocking grasp was always my number 1). Then someone on this forum said the death ray was actually pretty legit, so I tried it out. Nothing remarkable, though I did stay alive for quite a while and racked up some kills.

Unfortunately I don't have demo drop, so this file is rather large. Just ignore everything after the first Broadside game, since I don't recall anything all that good after it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!kFtS0abT!K8Bwig799 ... uSXVLB52Q0
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

ohhh yea, death ray is very deadly. i use to always carry in my necro phase shift loadout for lolz.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:ohhh yea, death ray is very deadly. i use to always carry in my necro phase shift loadout for lolz.
nothing compared to Titan PB
one hit kill
2 hits kills blast walls
80% charge kills base turret .
4 - 5 hits with necro PB on a titan with shields up
like 40 hits to kill bw without recharging but a few times
never even tried to kill a base turret.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

hmmm, i say this after i played a map and got killed by a phase shifting necro with this gun lol. i think it was you idiot on a smurf. i was playing as titan, and having a hard time finding him while invis.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

anyone got a good demo yet? ero? shift? wise? hmmmm?

we need best of the best kind of stuff here. the dopest game u ever played... :zig: