Tribes HDv2

perrinoia
Site Admin

Tribes HDv2

Post by perrinoia »

Looks great, I think I'm actually getting more kills now that I can see the team indicator icons, console actually works... But I am having some issues...

My weapon automatically changes after I fire... How do I disable that?
The windows mouse pointer is still visible right on my crosshairs... It's extremely distracting. How do I get rid of it?

Jump/Jets don't work like they used to... Don't know what's going on there, either.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Tribes HDv2

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

to get normal 1.4 jump / jet / ski get rid of unhappyjump plugin, and rebind the stock jump / ski in options.

to answer your other questions. use a better os :lol:

no but really, i have no idea, never had that problem my self, but i would guess it's related to your os. the weapon change one is really weird.. not even sure what would cause that.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Tribes HDv2

Post by perrinoia »

It might be the mouse wheel, I've never played with that enabled... I still use q and shift+q.

But I'm pretty sure I haven't touched the wheel in game, anyway, except in inventory station and whatnot.

It doesn't happen every time I pull the trigger, but it only ever switches weapons when I tell it to, or when I attempt to fire, and since the trigger is my left mouse button, maybe I am fat fingering it and rubbing up on the wheel a bit.

I dunno. I'll disable the wheel and see what happens.

Also, the mouse arrow went away... I didn't do anything but restart Tribes.exe.

I also just figured out the issue with the skiing... I have jet/jump bound to right click, rather than just jet.. So when I'm just trying to slide a little, I end up hopping right over the station I'm trying to slide to.