connecton problem

Beavis

connecton problem

Post by Beavis »

I cant connect to internet with Tribes. This chic that's chilling at my place kind of messed it up!
What do I do to connect? crap
Fixious

Re: connecton problem

Post by Fixious »

Remove female. Play Tribes.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Beavis wrote:I cant connect to internet with Tribes. This chic that's chilling at my place kind of messed it up!
What do I do to connect? crap
Could be a number of issue's, but it does look like you can connect online. Maybe it's a firewall setting. Go to your control panel and do a search for your firewall, and see if it's allowing Tribes through. If not, then you will have to manually give your firewall permissions to allow a port through it so Tribes will run. My best guess, due to not knowing any more information about your situation.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Fixious wrote:Remove female. Play Tribes.
Perhaps she messed up your config and deleted the new master servers, or selected the wrong master server list.

Go to options -> network, and see of tribes0.com is on the selected list. If not, there's your problem. Reinstall new masters.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Fixious wrote:Remove female. Play Tribes.
:crow:
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

If I had to make the choice tribes over her, she would stay and goodbye Tribes.
This chic is ozsome, hot , smart and cleaning fanatic. She just had some really bad luck before I met her.
And after I met her she has dealt with more than any woman could endure. The state of Louisiana child protection services more less took her 3 daughters for no reason that still today cannot be answered. $ is the key word here duh. This fucking infested child stealing clan they call them selves child protection services has destroyed not only her family but thousands of family's. They placed her 3 kids in this home depriving her any visits or phone calls for months with her kids and so time goes by every day she crys for the injustice that was done to her and her kids.
So now it gets worst , One night after work we were reading the Bible and we would do this thing just flipping the Bible open and pointing and landing the index finger on a verse ,then talking about it. Well it was my turn so I flipped it open and it was one big picture of a Angel I cant remember which one. So I flipped again and while we were doing this her X boy friend nut case wanted to get her on the phone, this was going on for about 30 min. So like I was saying I flipped the pages again and it landed on Jesus making his sacrifice to all mankind to die on the cross for our sins so others would be free. I did this 3 times in a row. every time, but in different parts of the Bible. Then her sister calls and I hand the phone to her and this was the hardest thing to deal with you could imagine, she starts screaming no no fucking way they were in child protection no way this could have happen to my baby. over and over. Her sister tells her that the foster lady backs out the driveway and runs over her 5 year old baby girl sustaining a fatal head injury.
How does someone do that? Let me tell you how!
CPS does not give a damn were the kids are placed just as long as everyone gets paid$ from the lying case workers all the way to the(a lot of trash in between)sorry ass foster parents.
Its been 6 months since this happened now, and I tell you one thing that was the hardest thing you can ever see, a baby in a coffin. Now she gets $ Tomorrow she will go to court and represent her oldest daughter that saying to do that they have to be in your custody. So Im hoping she will be placed back in her care.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

I was just venting, off topic there people and im not sorry :)
I still have no connection and tried all the above besides yours Ghost.
And I have like 6-8 configs
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Your case is not indicative of the whole organization, however there are stupid people in every organization.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

just watch youtube my friend.

And while your doing that I will be fixing my mower to run off gas vapors.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Beavis, I stated this in another thread, but try downloading a new version of Tribes from an online link and see if it works. If it does, then you have something missing from your current saved versions and may want to compare the files to see what might be missing and load it from the download version you did to see if you can get one of your saved versions to work.