Bo'sdad - Starting drama on well known leader.

S_hift

Bo'sdad - Starting drama on well known leader.

Post by S_hift »

Bo'sdad is usually strict about starting drama in the BR server. It doesn't surprise me one bit that he's allowed to start it. I will also make sure that Sand see's this topic, so that he may voice his opinion on the matter. A no drama rule would be good, however if admins don't follow the rule then what kind of example do they set?

Last edited by S_hift on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
bo'sdad

Re: Bo'sdad - Starting drama on well known leader.

Post by bo'sdad »

actually, thats not drama, it was posted in <!> forums and even br owner told me about it. I was relaying this to death666

In a case like that ,, it's called fact. I didnt say they could use it everywhere or did I say anyone was using it. I stated a fact, and your trying to make drama out of it.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Who is a pb member so I'm sure he already knows. This is an attempt to drive away an elite member from <!>
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

death 666 is a member, he was the one I was talking to, so I didnt try to hide anything .
as a matter of fact, it was approved for the server that you are an admin in, so you already had to know this. dont try to create drama out of nothing.
and yet here you are trying to start drama over OLD news
I was simply bringing death666 up to speed on what has happened since he left the game a year ago.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

So here's what i'm getting from this. You have a problem with me being an admin in a server that allows the use of happymod.exe and happymod.dll

Also, the "=" sign shows that you intended to whisper to him. You did try to hide what you were saying. So, therefore you are lying.

ps. learn to edit and not double post dummy.

edit: don't bother deleting anything I've ever written. I've dealt with admins like you before and I copy everything i write into a text editor. So i'll either repost, or post while you're sleeping. have a good day.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I didnt try to hide anything, as I said I was simply bringing him up to speed on what has happened. people use whisper all the time as to not disrupt the game. we had been talking for two whole games already ( in whisper )
and actually, your not worth all the time Ive already spent on this. your just trying to start drama , where drama doesn't exist. like you always do.

other than the total flaming drama you posted earlier,I haven't edited or deleted anything you posted. if you post it again, I will leave it.
I think people already realize that this is just your latest attempt to create a problem where there isn't one.

P>S> by the way,,, I dont sleep , Im always watching you !!
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

thats kinda creepy bo.

edit: also those people don't even come to these forums. You honestly think that I would start drama (even if I intended to) with people who don't even post?

I love this community, but I hate seeing it fall to atrocities and bigots like yourself. Your admin needs to be taken away. You are not a good admin.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

the proof is your own posting, you tried to start drama here with it, as you said I was whispering to death666 , so I wasnt trying to ,make anything PUBLIC. so you thought you would stir up shit and try to make people belive it was new stuff, when you yourself new it was old news.

the proof is right here, the posting and the way you tried to present it.
you've had your say, now we're done with this trivial crap.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

I would say that's an oops. :lol: