frankthetank

'Rogan'

frankthetank

Post by 'Rogan' »

Because I voted for Base Mod? Fyi, I was not spam voting at all.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Re: frankthetank

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Like I said; need new authority.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I dont think you got muted for voting, if you were spam voting he would have removed your voting privileges, not muted.

I would also say , I have rarely seen frank use admin on anyone, Im sure there is more to this story than just what is posted here.

thriller,just so you know, we have an admin area of forums, and we document all sorts of things from the server. even from along time ago, and so not so long ago. there is definitely more to this story !
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

There was alot of spam voting at that time, But whats new? I wasn't paying much attension to it. I was trying to get a rematch going with frank. map changed like 3 times before they stopped voting so i entered the arena and frank ...then the (problems) entered. more voting started after we had started a good match.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Why not show respect and let them duel while you wait? or find a duel partner your self to play on anni arena.

I'm sure had you waited your voting would of been restored.

On a side note, I'm not sure if I added that no voting admin feature to arena. I will have to check though!!
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

That was a good game Frank 8-)
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

Vote spamming isn't allowed. Anyway, you guys have blatantly disregarded server rules by running HM on separate occasions & vote spamming, getting your voting privileges removed should be the least of your worries.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

The HM has already stopped awhile ago. The reason I don't run lasthope is because I have failed modifications. In which I will be looking into.
And Crow, there were more people in the arena before 'Rogan' got there he wasn't bothering anyone.
And he was not spam voting at all, he voted once; " 'Rogan' initiated a vote for Legendz Arena Base Mod"
(So stop trying to twist shit.)
Either you're playing dumb and trying to avoid getting admin stripped or you're dumb.
Frank wanted annihilation version with speed disc.(Noob style)
Beavis abused admin twice(Because I owned him with plasma?) but that has been already taken care of. (Thanks again Br Owner)
The whole reason they used the admin like that is because they both suck terribly at arena and they got mad because some kids were owning them. And btw, we play Br arena about once maybe twice a week and still make you guys suck disc.

P.S. Don't even bring that lame excuse on how you wanted to duel frank with no interruptions and get back at him. As Br Owner said "The arena is opened to EVERYONE at anytime"
We also have console.log that logs EVERYTHING and you guys are more than welcome to read through them.
Last edited by '][']-[RiLL3R on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Oh and also when Cybertron was up it had a full server everyday.
I'd say that Br have dropped about 10-15 players within the last year.
Use to view it and it'd have 30-35 players in it now, I see around 10-20.
My point is; br is dying because of the admins such as bosdad, it's like give the players a break go easy on them. Try your hardest to get the players to give up HM not ban right away.(your judgement is terrible)
That only causes tribes to die even more, so get a motherfucking grip and watch how you use it.
I thought BR was about having fun and having some great fucking memories but those memories are moving onto other games because of terrible judgement. Now I understand bosdad is paying to keep Br alive with his social security but please watch how you use admin and chill.
A few years ago you were cool bosdad. But lately you've been acting like an old grouch maybe divorce? I don't know none of my business, but just because you have issues outside of Tribes please don't bring them into the game. We're trying to create and keep some memories and all you do is burn them because you're having a bad time in life.(That's my view at it.)
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

frankthetank wrote:Vote spamming isn't allowed. Anyway, you guys have blatantly disregarded server rules by running HM on separate occasions & vote spamming, getting your voting privileges removed should be the least of your worries.

The HM has already stopped awhile ago
Good! :lol: