Let's review:

The Sad Truth

Let's review:

Post by The Sad Truth »

VIRUS: I just started playing this game after so long. I made an attempt to join the server and I was banned. Thanks.

BO'SDAD: isn't virus one of ecko's smurf names ?
TRANSLATION: I say you are Ecko, therefore you are banned.

VIRUS: I haven't played Tribes since Vista caused issues with it.

BO'SDAD: I only found one name close to yours in the ban list, ( antivirus105 ) and it seems that person changed there ip three times, and was banned three times by three different admins. If that is you, would you like us to believe that three admins all made the same bad call ?
after tracing your ip against lilguy's ip , I find you both live near Las Vegas, so you are lil guy, and you are perm banned from br,.
now you know why you are banned.

TRANSLATION: Admins don't make mistakes. You are a liar.

VIRUS: Wow, now that's funny. I haven't played Tribes for years. As of just 4 days ago I've found Orbs patched version. I can see with the information you have provided that its almost impossible to deny my affiliation with the individual. Coincidently we share the same name, but I assure you its not me.

BO'SDAD: you are lil guy, your ip check confirms it, the tribes ip check also confirms it. you have been banned and kicked in the past. your ip is on the server logs as well as your name lilguy. dont try and play this off like it's the ecko thing,
TRANSLATION: You are still a liar. I'm only interested in facts that support my opinion. I am never wrong.

CROW: I'm sorry for the trouble you had to go through. Please feel free to enjoy Tribes in our community server.
Thank you for being so patient and respectful about this misunderstanding.

TRANSLATION: Please ignore our ban monkey. He needs to bully people in order to feel useful and he has delusions about his infallibility. I will apologize for him because he never will.

BO'SDAD: actually, you were never banned, you have the same ip address as someone that was banned, ( lil guy ) and they also seem to live in las Vegas were you do.
TRANSLATION: You weren't banned, your IP was banned. Even though you can't play either way, that's a huge difference from my point of view, which is the only one that counts.
So what was the problem again? .........SQUIRREL!

Even though I was wrong, I feel no need to admit it or apologize, because I am Bo'sdad and I don't need to show courtesy or respect to anyone.
I'm now going to lock this thread so no one can criticize my mistake or comment on how big of a dick I am.
Also, locking threads guarantees that I always get the last word.

BO QUOTE OF THE YEAR:
"If you really have a problem with the server and the admin's. you need to start your own server , or stop playing in br."

TRANSLATION: If you have a legitimate complaint, quit playing in my server, because I do what I want.

BO'SDAD'S RAGE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSrP2ilB ... A-Gig7iEwQ

BO PERMA-BANS S']['U FOR GLOATING:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDWfLrzm ... A-Gig7iEwQ
f0xL3g3nD :)

Re: Let's review:

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

I don't want to point out the obvious here... but I'll go ahead.

Virus's ban was taken care of, it was a misunderstanding due to similar IP's to a problem starter to the server.
He is now allowed back in BR, so your argument is invalid.

Also, Your second video of you being banned.
You didn't even get a kill in that entire video, you were clearly in the server for drama reasoning.
If you were truly trying to play, You would have at least received a kill from your APC skills..
So yes, you were banned for a good reason.

At first I thought people just picked on you, So at one time I had your back.
But now that it's been well over a year since you were around, and the moment the ban list was cleared you show up and start the same ol' same ol'.

Perhaps we need to make a config for you that just completely erases your chat screen, to prevent you from getting upset to anything you read.
Or, just detongue you perm. Because time has shown again and again that all you care about is drama.
and here you are, doing it again.

Seriously dude, just stop. Nobody cares anymore. The admin abuse has stopped, so your personal grudge with Bo should stop. Before you get banned again.. just saying. Enjoy Tribes while you still can. Because by the looks of it, you won't be around long.
The Sad Truth

Post by The Sad Truth »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:I don't want to point out the obvious here... but I'll go ahead.

Virus's ban was taken care of, it was a misunderstanding due to similar IP's to a problem starter to the server.
He is now allowed back in BR, so your argument is invalid.
What argument? Was I arguing about something?
You seem to have missed my point.
My point is that even when Bo is wrong, he still says he's right, and owes no one anything.
Also, Your second video of you being banned.
You didn't even get a kill in that entire video, you were clearly in the server for drama reasoning.
Blah blah blah blah....
Wrongo.
Look at the clock. What do you think I could have done in that time?
NEXT MAP: I knew it would be changed.
THIRD MAP: I was in the process of setting up an airbase when I was banned for "Disropting everyone's game." Just who was I "disropting"? Two smartass admins who were allowing fish to troll?

Your rant is invalid.

Go ahead accuse me of starting the dreaded "drama".
To quote you, I'm just pointing out the obvious.
I was banned for mocking Bo about him allowing fish to troll other players. It's that simple.
If you really think that I deserved a perma-ban for that, then you're just an idiot and I hope you don't have any authority in real life.

It seems to me Bo has lost sight of his priorities.
He's supposed to make the server a welcome and inviting place for everyone by removing trouble-makers.
Instead of policing the server, he smothered it with his iron fist and intolerance for anything that annoys him.
Bans should be used sparingly and only in cases where someone is a threat or habitual nuisance to the server. (such as Ecko, Tomato and fish) , not as the punishment for everything.

There are too few players left for Bo to be banning people for petty annoyances.
In this case with Virus, Bo thought it was more important to keep his Ecko ban in effect rather than possibly gain a new Tribes player.
That's fucked up.
SO WHAT if Virus was Ecko? His true colors would surface soon enough, and then he would be re-banned. But Noooooooooooo. Bo couldn't take the chance that it might be Ecko trying to get past his ban, because then his little world would end.
Bo has to play "enforcer" at any cost, even if it drives away new players.

Bo has lost sight of his purpose on the server and he is a BAD administrator. S_hift said it, and I agree.
The admin abuse has stopped, so your personal grudge with Bo should stop.
No, I will not forgive him.
His blatant abuse of authority to win a petty personal grudge cost me over a year of Tribes playing.
He then lied to everyone to justify it and made sure I was unable to defend myself in this forum.

As for the abuse stopping........ We'll see.

vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Lolol
EvilTree{OZ}
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

actual truth, virus was NEVER banned by anyone ," lil guy" was.
( I ) never banned virus at all. and LIL GUY was banned for over 8 month's before this.

even in his own post he admits that I told him he was never banned.

so how is his ip match my fault ?

Bo, can we please not focus this on Virus? lol
STU only used your recent ban complaint as an example. The issue was fixed. He doesn't realize that.

This is S']['U doing what he does best.
please don't get confused.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

your correct, and as we see, STU still hasn't changed at all. I cant understand why he was banned before ?
I guess we all need a new name when we try to deceive.
IF it is possible , I'll ask crow to install a few tissue stations in the server for those who cant stop crying. ( quote stolen from beavis )

bo'sdad wrote: IF it is possible , I'll ask crow to install a few tissue stations in the server for those who cant stop crying. ( quote stolen from beavis )
Now that just made me nearly piss myself laughing.
Make sure you make it so those tissue stations are available in portable air bases, so STU will know where to find them.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

as stated, I stole it from beavis, and it almost made me piss myself too.