Let's review:

SapoIV

Re: Let's review:

Post by SapoIV »

THE VALID POINT HERE ITS>> I am gonna kick your ass for messing with my friends... oh wait.. Cypher is my Bud too :)...

yeah I think we should play and forget ..

I will forgive everyone in here EXCEPT that Beavis guy..
I hate him.. I cant stand him.. He is NOT my friend ....

there ....!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bull Frog
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

S_hift wrote:I think you all are being immature. Stu raises a very valid point. The problem is most of you are too close minded to see why he has a problem.

Stu used to rage about teammates killing his APC's And LPC's. Technically that's base killing since they're killing his deployable object.

Nothing was done about it, instead he was ridiculed and laughed at for putting out a legitimate complaint that interfered with his style of play. Which in turn made him more infuriated and upset about the situation.

Then people continued to troll him beyond existence. Making fun of his style of play and destroying his APC's and LPC's whenever they got the chance. He continued to report the problems and was without fail confronted with a could shoulder.

He was banned after constant bickering, because no one would do anything about it. APC's and LPC's and other deployable ships are still destroyable by teammates and do not send a server notification to anyone. I believe this was the biggest injustice done to him as it contradicts greatly with his gameplay style.

Stu's an adult and deserves the same respect as anyone one of us. Bo is an adult as well and needs to start acting like one. And maybe with a little compromise we all can grow up a little bit.

But hey, feel free to lock the topic Bo. Because it WILL ensure you have the last say. Just remember that I rock your shit every game. I have no problem with you stroking your ego here because I know this is the only place where you feel strong.
hey shift ..... BLOW ME !!, DRAMA QUEEN !
:o
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Lets not forget that every time someone calls you out on your bullshit tom fuckery, its called "drama"

Nothing dramatic about the truth bo. Grow the fuck up.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

LOL :lol: shift are you still butt hurt cause you couldn't get admin ?
assume the position biatch :o
Matrix

Post by Matrix »

Admin is such a bitch.

#1 You get manipulated by some of the other admins.

#2 You always get pestered and belittled because you act like a dick because of the manipulation from some of the other admins.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

S_hift wrote:I think you all are being immature. Stu raises a very valid point. The problem is most of you are too close minded to see why he has a problem.

Stu used to rage about teammates killing his APC's And LPC's. Technically that's base killing since they're killing his deployable object.

Nothing was done about it, instead he was ridiculed and laughed at for putting out a legitimate complaint that interfered with his style of play. Which in turn made him more infuriated and upset about the situation.

Then people continued to troll him beyond existence. Making fun of his style of play and destroying his APC's and LPC's whenever they got the chance. He continued to report the problems and was without fail confronted with a could shoulder.

He was banned after constant bickering, because no one would do anything about it. APC's and LPC's and other deployable ships are still destroyable by teammates and do not send a server notification to anyone. I believe this was the biggest injustice done to him as it contradicts greatly with his gameplay style.

Stu's an adult and deserves the same respect as anyone one of us. Bo is an adult as well and needs to start acting like one. And maybe with a little compromise we all can grow up a little bit.

But hey, feel free to lock the topic Bo. Because it WILL ensure you have the last say. Just remember that I rock your shit every game. I have no problem with you stroking your ego here because I know this is the only place where you feel strong.
Shift I can assure you he didn't just stop at videos of people bking his shit, and that's not why he was banned. Everyone needs to let it go and play the game. Keep digging up old shit and u might just find your self in trouble STU. Let's all play the game and have fun. Let dead things rest.

And shift, no, just no... lol

I'll get the last word on this one.