BAD COMPANY

JeSuS

Re: BAD COMPANY

Post by JeSuS »

LUNCHBOX wrote:what about when I step away and fall into obs? I'd love to come back and play. What if I need to OBS someone? I can't. And yes I do try to make the teams fair when I am asked to or if I have a good friend on I'd like to play with. What's it to you?

I wasn't bitching but now I'm getting there. All I ask is that he simply leave me alone and let me play the game.
actually beavis has done no wrong, you team change when someones D is better than you. And then destroy that D to make it easier, then switch to other team for easy access. Not cool
justR

Post by justR »

LUNCHBOX wrote:what about when I step away and fall into obs? I'd love to come back and play. What if I need to OBS someone? I can't. And yes I do try to make the teams fair when I am asked to or if I have a good friend on I'd like to play with. What's it to you?

I wasn't bitching but now I'm getting there. All I ask is that he simply leave me alone and let me play the game.
If you fall into observer can't you just drop/reconnect? So when you say "simply leave me alone" does that include when you're talking in all caps saying something like FUCKING AMERICANS GO WATCH YOUR FUCKING FOOTBALL etc. like you're known to do?
justR wrote:Stop acting like a douchebag Lunchbox.
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

Wow sticks and stones... I see this is getting nowhere. I apologize for the words.

See you guys later.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Grow up and stop base killing! If admin decides to give you back your team change privilege, And your caught base killing again. You might just get banned. 26 base kills in one game. that's bull shit. So think of this as your treatment. There's nothing worse than a base killer! And I smurf a lot.
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

Thanks for giving back my privileges Beavis! Appreciate it.

Everything is all good. See you in the game 8-)
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

np
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

LUNCHBOX wrote:Thanks for giving back my privileges Beavis! Appreciate it.

Everything is all good. See you in the game 8-)
Attachments
3tg35n.jpg
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

That's just Lunchbox. Don't stir the pot and get him going again.......
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

no more pot stirring :)
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Now if any admin catches you base killing or even a public Screen shot or demo shows up in here. Well you know what's next. I missed Eviltrees comment to keep your team locked but I messed up and took it off.