Banned

Bladez

Re: Banned

Post by Bladez »

Lol crow doesn't care about how i act in the server hence why i never get banned by him and only by power abusing admins. Funny how i can say whatever i want on the server when crow is on and he doesn't give a single fuck about it. As for thriller i don't know who you are and i didn't ask you to join this conversation or thread as it was meant for crow. I'm sure you're just another nub i owned in anni and gets sick of it and is putting his input in because of it. All hm claims on me and rolo have been cleared by Crow. as i've said probably 10 times now in this thread he has speced me and rolo. His decision is final on the hming accusations so get over it and cry in base.

AS for me being banned as i've said i have multiple ip's and can change my ip anytime i want. I still play i just do more owning then trolling for now, but don't worry the trolling will ensue hard then before and if sapo keeps it up his comp will be shutdown for good. How's that for admin?
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Bladez wrote:Lol crow doesn't care about how i act in the server hence why i never get banned by him and only by power abusing admins. Funny how i can say whatever i want on the server when crow is on and he doesn't give a single fuck about it.
The above statement is a wonderful example of the kind of self-important, "entitled" attitude that is part of Bladez's personality disorder.
He mistakes Crow's apathy as approval. Image
Bladez wrote:As for thriller i don't know who you are and i didn't ask you to join this conversation or thread as it was meant for crow.
Bladez is hoping that Crow will come to his rescue, but I'm willing to bet that Crow "doesn't give a single fuck about it." Image
Bladez wrote:AS for me being banned as i've said i have multiple ip's and can change my ip anytime i want. I still play i just do more owning then trolling for now, but don't worry the trolling will ensue hard then before...
So just shut up and do it, you big baby....Or do you just want revenge an an admin for doing his job and daring to defy your "greatness"? Image
Bladez wrote:...and if sapo keeps it up his comp will be shutdown for good. How's that for admin?
Golly, that sounds a lot like a RL threat to me. Image

BLADEZ:
Last edited by S']['U on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Damn Bladez sounds more like Ecko every day... Starting to wonder if maybe that's Ecko's woman or something.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

I just now noticed that the chat log I posted above contained Fish's RL full name...
...So I have edited it out and marked where Bladez had typed it (twice) in the chat with red arrows.

This kind of personal trolling goes over the line.
I believe this is a gross violation of fish's privacy and it should not be tolerated.
justR

Post by justR »

I'm actually enjoying reading this thread. Idk why a vote to mute option is even there when there is a personal mute option. I know I have voted to mute people before but in all honesty it isn't necessary, and usually results in vote-bullying, something I am guilty of doing as well. (or was like 2 months ago)

I do wish there was an autokick for vote-evading on a vote to kick though.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

This is pretty funny stu trying to act like some internet enforcer and trying to out troll me just down right fails, guess he's still mad at me no scoping railing him in his plane all the time. This post was meant for sapos admin abuse not to get me unbanned etc.

Also a breach in fishes privacy? This is the internet there is no such thing as privacy nor is there a law or any kind of dissagreement with it. I don't see any server rules let alone saying anything about privacy. Crow's been on when i came on as fishes real name so clearly he does not give a fuck. Now stu go QQ and continue to get no scroped across the map from me. Learn how to fly to while your at it.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

Lawlz wrote:Damn Bladez sounds more like Ecko every day... Starting to wonder if maybe that's Ecko's woman or something.

No sense in calling me or trying to point out to me that i am similar to someone else that i have never met or seen on T1. For all i know he's just another nub that i own just like you. See you december 8 get ready to get your ass handed to you as usual if OZ isn't afraid of getting their whole clan spanked by one player again. Until then i will be playing BF4 and owning newbs on a daily basis and trolling where newbs cant abuse admin and have to sit there and get owned.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Bladez wrote: Also a breach in fishes privacy? This is the internet there is no such thing as privacy nor is there a law or any kind of dissagreement with it.
Thousands of Google+ users would disagree with you.
Yes, there is such a thing as privacy on the internet. That's what "user-names" are for.
And yes, there are laws against cyber-stalking ...which includes posting people's personal information without their permission.
GET INFORMED. Laws and rules don't go away just because you choose to ignore them.
Bladez wrote:I don't see any server rules let alone saying anything about privacy.
Until you came along there was no need to post a rule that's common sense and so obvious that no one but a sick fuck like you would do it.
I believe Puppetmaster got kicked out of Pushbiscuit a few years back for doing something similar.
I would be the last person to defend fish, but there is no excuse for harassing anyone by making their full name public in a game server.
This is not game-related trash-talk, this is outright real-life harassment, and as you have so competently demonstrated, there are some real sick fucks out there.
No one deserves to have their personal info blatantly posted in a game server without their permission. ...especially just to satisfy your sick need to bully people just so you can boost your own low self-esteem.

From how you act, I would guess that you're actually a short, fat, 10 year-old that gets beat up at school and no one will sit with on the school bus.
That's how I picture you in my mind whenever I see anything you type, (and I'll bet everyone else does too!)
...so you've totally failed at being an internet "tough guy" ..mainly because you try too hard.
Bladez wrote:Crow's been on when i came on as fishes real name so clearly he does not give a fuck.
Again, you mistake Crow's apathy as approval.
Maybe Crow wasn't expecting anyone to be such a dick as to use someone's real name to harass them in the game. How would he know if that was a real name or not?
BTW: If you joined the game as "Ima Sicfuk" I'm sure no one would complain.
Bladez wrote:Now stu go QQ and continue to get no scroped across the map from me. Learn how to fly to while your at it.
Oh my, ...now you have hurt my feelings. Image
Did you really think that was going to bother me?
I'm laughing my ass off right now at your immaturity.
You don't sound tough, you sound pathetic.

One of the warning signs of a sociopath is that they think the rules don't apply to them, or they interpret the rules as they see fit.
They also have a distorted sense of self-importance, and see others only as people they can exploit.
They also believe that they don't make mistakes, and are unable to take responsibility for their own acts. It's always "someone else's fault".
Get help.
Last edited by S']['U on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Armageddon

Post by Armageddon »

I <3 you S']['U :)
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Bladez wrote:
Lawlz wrote:Damn Bladez sounds more like Ecko every day... Starting to wonder if maybe that's Ecko's woman or something.

No sense in calling me or trying to point out to me that i am similar to someone else that i have never met or seen on T1. For all i know he's just another nub that i own just like you. See you december 8 get ready to get your ass handed to you as usual if OZ isn't afraid of getting their whole clan spanked by one player again. Until then i will be playing BF4 and owning newbs on a daily basis and trolling where newbs cant abuse admin and have to sit there and get owned.
Lol I'm glad you assume you're good. Even more funny you think you can carry any team in tribes. I would be better off with Chopper on my team over you. Your sole talent is half ass sniping.
Also gfg you insulted your daddy (Crow's) clan. While at the same time saying he doesn't care what you do... too cute man. Half of us just don't give a damn if you're banned or not. But since obviously It seems better this way I'm all for it. You're nothing but a disturbance in game anyways. Might as well sit in OBS and make it your chatroom / vent room like fish does.