Banned

justR

Re: Banned

Post by justR »

Chopper is my go-to guy, don't hate.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

justR wrote:Chopper is my go-to guy, don't hate.
Dude... I love having Chopper on my team. For real.

That's how I know when to, Attack!
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

How many times you gotto edit your posts to not sound like a dumbass stu? I don't need help believe me your mom is balls deep on my cock. Short fat and 10 years old?
I'm actually tall ripped and 25 years old fisting your mom like the hulk does.

Lawlz crow knows how i feel about his clan. A bunch of Hming old amateurs. Lawlz i've handed your ass to you how many times? I carry every team i play on been doing it since i was 12 when i first started tribes. Like i said wait til dec 8 if crow even picks you to be in his "elite 5" which i doubt he will cause your just like a dumpster full of useless garbage.

Stu stop making long posts until you are able to make sense for once alright? All i see is jibberish and failed attempts at diagnosing what a human being is and making false labels like socialpath etc? You do realize those terms are fail terms at labelling people in society right?
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

The only thing you're capable of handing out is your stupidity.
For someone who's 25 you lack much needed experience and intelligence in life, and I suggest you go out and find some.
And Crow hardly picks his teams, and without me there wouldn't even be a chance in winning to be honest.
Better question, let's see if Rolo plays your useless ass at all in the maps, cause I sure as hell wouldn't.
Be better off with the same line up he had last time, and not letting your scrub ass play. (Mostly because you are deprived
of basic team coordination skills, and would most likely bitch the whole map anyways.)
:roll:
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Bladez

Post by Bladez »

This is the internet no intelligence required. If you think acting intelligent on the internet means something then you little girl are deprived from reality.
I don't need any coordination for owning. My job in matches is to own and that's what i do. Rolo will win with or without me only difference is if i do play it's 1v5 and he can just sit in obs and watch the owning unravel. As for the clan not winning without you? You contribute fuck all you can't MA let alone snipe. Everytime you have a snipe fest with me it's just a one sided ass fisting from my side and you sitting up the other side getting prison raped richard kuklinski style. If i wasn't good i wouldn't be having every clan wanting me to join as it is now i sub for Rev and rolos clan there's a reason for that nubcake i know you will never become a god like me in games and in real life but you can always dream.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Again, you still don't amount to shit.
And I will MA you anyday. :lol:
Please get that dick out of your ass, and go take a few weeks off from getting gang-banged in the streets. You're a degenerate fuck who needs to learn his place in life. /wave
Armageddon

Post by Armageddon »

DaRk wrote:Image
Yup, 15 years later same pissing contests lol.
justR

Post by justR »

I had no 5th (Rolo/Shift/Grave/Ingrid) for the match date on December 8th, I asked Bladez if he wanted to play and he didn't know if he could. I then rescheduled for December 15th, when those previous 4 and Vodka can make it, so Bladez will have to stick to pubs. Not to mention everyone in D| (except me) hates Bladez.

I'll give it to Bladez that he can outsnipe Lawlz, at least when he's in Builder armor. I think Lawlz is easily the best all-around player in {OZ} though. And he's best in arena, period. So there's that.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

If you read Bladez's posts in Cartman's voice, they begin to make sense.

Short, fat, vulgar, 10 years-old and a sociopath....
I THINK BLADEZ IS CARTMAN!