Banned

Bladez

Re: Banned

Post by Bladez »

Blast walls still do own you that's why i'm still owning you til this day with them.

Lawlz i don't rage quit like a nub OZ member or uninstall tribes. I've never been owned so i will never do either of those. I've already done a 1v15 players in the server no problem so owning you and stu herp a derp airlines is no problem
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Bladez wrote:Blast walls still do own you that's why i'm still owning you til this day with them.

Lawlz i don't rage quit like a nub OZ member or uninstall tribes. I've never been owned so i will never do either of those. I've already done a 1v15 players in the server no problem so owning you and stu herp a derp airlines is no problem
Two things. One, I doubt you can even count to 15.
And two, I doubt the server has seen 15 active people playing. You coming on as 16 people and fighting yourself doesn't constitute as much. ^_^
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

Alright I have been away for a bit but since someone wants to start throwing stones thats fine. Bladez the only reason you are good is because you use HM. You can deny it all the fuck you want, we all know. So cool you know how to troll people but guess what. You are trolling a community that is maybe 50 people left who could care less if you play again(Not to mention they could care less of the garbage that comes out of your mouth). Seriously grow the fuck up, get laid, go masterbate, or whatever you do and come back when you find your balls to talk.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

Cool story ghost
justR

Post by justR »

:shrug:
justR

Post by justR »

#truestory (you know since we're into hashtags in this thread)
JeSuS wrote:Bladez the only reason you are good is because you use HM. You can deny it all the fuck you want, we all know.
Who is "we" by the way?
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

Jesus is just another skilles Oz nub that can't wrap his head around the fact that i've been playing t1 since beta and owning people since beta. I have never hmed and the only people who think i do so far is Jesus and Stu (2 people who don't have a fucking clue what HM is clearly and are skilless newbs on their own as it is) I've been speced by billions of people and so far 2 people have accused me. I can live with that.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Lawlz wrote:Half of us just don't give a damn if you're banned or not. But since obviously It seems better this way I'm all for it.
JeSuS wrote:You are trolling a community that is maybe 50 people left who could care less if you play again(Not to mention they could care less of the garbage that comes out of your mouth).
Re-quoted for truth.

Let's find out:
Subject: Bladez is banned. Do you care?