Secret admin? (Montro, or a guy named six)

<!>SPAZ

Re: Secret admin? (Montro, or a guy named six)

Post by <!>SPAZ »

AwakeV2 wrote:I honestly have never had a problem with you nor would find any reason to take your pitchfork away. However, I asked Skywalker why his was taken you replied "Beavis Rage." Once again I have no intentions of being abusive to any one.

I answered "beavis rage" because sky was talking about why it was taken earlier:/

Neither do I have a problem with you man, and didn't think to much that it was you, but you were one of the "2" that were on that were admins so i had to put your name sorry if i offended you in doing that.

But Im sure this is resolved?
(The pitch fork and the "fight" here lol)
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

AwakeV2 wrote:I honestly have never had a problem with you nor would find any reason to take your pitchfork away. However, I asked Skywalker why his was taken you replied "Beavis Rage." Once again I have no intentions of being abusive to any one.
Him and his gay roomy was pitch forking each other, warned roomy twice then removed
then noobwalker started forking his roomy really hard and fast. by then I saw enough gayness so I removed his penis also.
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

^
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Beavis wrote:
Him and his gay roomy was pitch forking each other, warned roomy twice then removed
then noobwalker started forking his roomy really hard and fast. by then I saw enough gayness so I removed his penis also.
We got it back after that then spaz only was removed again.
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Is there any point to secret admin other than to mask abuse?

If you are an admin, and you are using it appropriately, have some balls and use your real name.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

perrinoia wrote:Is there any point to secret admin other than to mask abuse?

If you are an admin, and you are using it appropriately, have some balls and use your real name.
In my experience, Beavis has always been a good admin and does not abuse it. If you don't know the answer to your own question, I'm sorry.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Agreed no need to abuse this power we need admins but guys that don't go CRAY CRAY!
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

Another stupid reply ^.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

I'm not six, but I did remove pf from both with same ip. Luke knows better, Spaz is just Spaz. And Pepperoni you meant inappropriately I would assume.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I was not accusing anyone in particular of malfeasance, as whoever is guilty was anonymous.

I was merely suggesting that Crow erase secret admin from the mod, as the option itself serves no legitimate purpose.