Montro and Ninetails

DaRk

Re: Montro and Ninetails

Post by DaRk »

I honestly don't care whether you have admin or not. Was never my purpose. I succeeded in my purpose already.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

DaRk wrote:I honestly don't care whether you have admin or not. Was never my purpose. I succeeded in my purpose already.
If your purpose was to get yourself kicked and banned, WELL DONE! :taunt:
Because that's really all you accomplished.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

His purpose was to point out hypocritical admins, and he definitely succeeded.

He "impersonated" himself with a spelling error, and trolled you as fish trolls everyone else.
He got kicked by you and banned by sapo for acting like fish.

But if Peter Ishee did that (to anyone but you), you'd let him, because everybody deserves another chance.

The point is, you only seem to use your admin against people who wrong you, but you do not seem to care if players harass each other.

And by "you", I'm not just wagging my finger at Stu, but at many of the admins who allow trolls to troll simply because they aren't targeting an admin.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

perrinoia wrote:His purpose was to point out hypocritical admins, and he definitely succeeded.

He "impersonated" himself with a spelling error, and trolled you as fish trolls everyone else.
He got kicked by you and banned by sapo for acting like fish.

But if Peter Ishee did that (to anyone but you), you'd let him, because everybody deserves another chance.

And by "you", I'm not just wagging my finger at Stu, but at many of the admins who allow trolls to troll simply because they aren't targeting an admin.
The error in this wonderful plan is that DaRk wan't kicked and banned for trolling, or even for being a dick.
He was kicked and banned for being a smurf.
I still don't see how that's in any way relevant to fish.
perrinoia wrote:The point is, you only seem to use your admin against people who wrong you, but you do not seem to care if players harass each other.
I actually proved that's not true.
When D|DiCk blocked my airbase and equipped it with offensive turrets, all I did was warn him that smurfing another player was a kickable offense. Even when he said "Shut the fuck up Stu", I did nothing.
DiCk thinks that it was my 'whining' about this incident that convinced Sapo to ban him, but the truth is I still wasn't convinced D|DiCk was a smurf until he actually lied to me about it.
The proof is here: Subject: I hold the arena record.

Here's all he really accomplished:
He convinced me to quit +]-[+.
He lost my trust, my respect and my friendship.

Not because of the airbase,
..but because he lied to me, set me up and attempted to destroy my credibility as an admin.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

So, what you are saying, is you actively do nothing against all trolls.

I suppose that is fair.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

perrinoia wrote:So, what you are saying, is you actively do nothing against all trolls.

I suppose that is fair.
Yes...because unfortunately, trolling, bullying and harassment is not against the rules.
My little incident with rolo should have made that quite clear.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Good picture dawn.
justR

Post by justR »

S']['U wrote:Yes...because unfortunately, trolling, bullying and harassment is not against the rules.
My little incident with rolo should have made that quite clear.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
so telling when you constantly refer to others behavior in server as bullying and harassment instead of just trolling
guess that's what happens when you have a 50+ year old man stuck with the emotional mentality of an 8 year old
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote: :trolol:
:taunt:
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

S']['U wrote:
justR wrote: :trolol:
:taunt:
ᄽὁȍ ̪ őὀᄿ