Little Bitch

DaRk

Re: Little Bitch

Post by DaRk »

justR wrote:
DaRk wrote:Lol. I don't rage quit even when my ass is handed to me
I beg to differ :) Me on your side of the map on Raindance camping and not letting you even get into your base lmao
Lol. I think I remember that day. Just got off work/school and wasn't having a good day. Went to play Tribes to let off some steam, then this asshole rolo wouldn't let me move ;) . I've gotten much better since then and my game philosophy has changed as well. Instead of focusing on winning, I focus more on learning and refining skill. I like playing with/against Bladez. We all know it was most likely his mouth that got him banned. I usually just fuck with him in-game with necro phase-shift, jailing, etc. He's been fun to duel with in arena, as he no longer just spams nades and retreats, but actually duels you. I am afraid of what I will see if he write shit on his tits. I mean, its been awhile since I've seen a good pair of hairy manboobs.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Your deathray spamming has caused me to rage quit on multiple occasions, you invisible scumbag! :P
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:Both shift and mattfox were man enough for this challnge. No way bladez is going to let that shit slide. I'm sure he will post a pic that tops both of theirs being the big macho man that he is.

ps: nice ad sgt. perfect!!
I don't give in to terrorist negotiations. Neither do i give into communist demands. I will go full nuclear bombardement before that.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

You want to meet me .. okay .. WHERE?
[img]http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/16/sany0037b.jpg[/img]
!!Bull Frog and Tadpole!!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Meet me at 84°53'29.8"S 179°50'11.5"E, unless you're a pussy!
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

perrinoia wrote:Meet me at 84°53'29.8"S 179°50'11.5"E, unless you're a pussy!
Evoking my inner Gary Larson, I imagine a picture of a vulva with legs showing up at your door saying, "What now bitch?!"
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

LOL...

Had to google Gary.
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

Bladez wrote:To the little bitch who banned me, i will find out and make sure i fed ex all of ISIS to your house to put you in their next video and have them all suicide bomb your corpse after that. Also i will call the whole united states military to do non stop AC130 barrages to the remains of your corpse with a follow up of apache rocket barrages to end it off with a tactical nuke. Pussy ass little bitch is what you are and that's why you hide behind admin because if you met me in person i would face fuck you through your mothers face. Get rekt scrub.
...this is why I love Bladez. I can only imagine him announcing a live sporting event
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Lmfao this is like watching gerbils with rabies in a tank *lurks moar*
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads