unjust ban from dark, replay shows

Scarecrow{oz}

Re: unjust ban from dark, replay shows

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

FIX the server boys. No safeguards from fags, messing with shit for a week. Must be the teens on break from school, AGAIN.
sabo1

Post by sabo1 »

DaRk wrote:1. Didn't accuse you of aimbot you twat. If you HM, or use 1.11, you could see me easily and make a shot. Why your client doesn't reflect you using 1.41 will always make me question your authenticity. A recording can never truly show if someone does or doesn't use HM.
Your talking about my aim being on or off at times, so I was just jesting at your implications.
DaRk wrote:2. Don't expect people to be nice to you when you act like an ass.
Irony here, you falsely accuse me and talk crap and ban me with no proof. You saw how I played in the video, its clear all my attacks were on visuals from the radar, no unexpected targets or targets that didnt have a recticle over them. Easy to see no HM play there, easy to see you were clearly on the radar when you attacked. I never been rude to anyone on this server, you started this garbage with me, all I do is play, and I dont use hcks or hm garbage.
DaRk wrote:3. What are you even mumbling about at the end there?
Your a dick to the server and the players, you probably need a break from the game and or admin powers. You started all this garbage with me over nothing and the game in question I got banned from was horrible play that in no way gave any hits of using some kind of cheats.

Just man up, you have been a dick for no reason.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

For someone who says I rage, sure spends a lot of time to spread drama. You must not be happy in life. And to clarify, I am a dick to you, Veronica, and Knight5.

Veronica likes to play victim to play her sociopathic games. Good luck with that.

Knight5 hates me because I am OZ. According to him, all OZ are aimbotters, HMers, and hackers. That about sums that up.

Good luck in life.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Alright, alright... Break it up. Kiss and make up.

Dark, Sapo's probably got a secret admirer who wears his name when he's not around and cheats.
Sapo, if you haven't registered your name, you probably should to prevent these shenanigans in the future.

Also, everyone should use 1.41 at all times, and line up in my cross-hairs, please and thank you!
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Sabo*, but yes. I already assumed that was probably it, as I stated before. That most likely explains the skill/play style difference. Probably the same annoying fuck(s) who get enjoyment out of trolling the server.

Also Sabo, I do not have access to the ban logs on Dallas. Death666 might possibly. The server itself is ran by BR Owner, and you can possibly get a hold of him on the PB forums.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Just confirmed it tonight. Fish/Tomato/Whoever it is purposely using the same smurfs bin uses. Sorry for the mix up bin.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

Unless fish has gone off the deep end, I dont think it's fish. He at least tries to play even if he's being mouthy. Not that I would ever be mouthy lol.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

That's not completely true...he not only mouth's off, but when getting bored will start to BK's his own teams defenses. He hates it when an admin globally mutes him. He drops and rejoins under a new name, but likes to be kicked so he can just rejoin under a new name.

EDIT: Yes, he does sometimes make it unenjoyable for all who is playing, but sometimes, it's actually funny to see what he says to certain particulars, or the arguments he provokes with other player(s).
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Fish's behavior differs based on the audience.

When high level admins are in game, he plays an innocent victim of admin abuse who wants protection from the low level admins.

When there are low level admins in game, he tries to be sneaky. Trolling specific players, attempting to make them look like the assholes.

When there are no admins in game, or immediately after getting kicked or banned from the server, he loses his shit. Rotates his name and ip address like the schizophrenic asshole that he is while disrupting the game as much as possible.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Amen to that brother!