Maniac

KILROY on an aggressive trip.

Post by Maniac »

KILROY is wack. Image
C U N ACTION!
KILROY

Re: KILROY on an aggressive trip.

Post by KILROY »

First off, Slawdog was on a Bot Practice map setting up turrets to gain kills. He was NOT using his own body armor to gain kills. I joined under an alias name when I saw this and relayed to him what he was doing was not proper for that type of map. He started going off, when I told him this was something that was determined by a majority of players for improper game play, due to it was increasing one's kill ratio to fast and it wasn't what the map was created for to play. It was created to help a player improve their aiming by being able to use different armors and the weapons each armor can use. Then Maniac joined and did exactly what his name relayed, started going off on me for what I was relaying to Slawdog. Yes, I did tell Slawdog what he was doing could get him banned, but I didn't ban him. I just told him what he was doing wrong, and to not do it again, or it could get him banned. When other's joined he started on his open chat rant, which Maniac doesn't have everything. I asked Slawdog to relay to me what I told him, and he couldn't. So while I was typing it out again to remind him, he dropped and went to LS Battlegrounds 2.

You can't say nothing to Maniac. You say one thing that offends him and he starts to go off on you in open chat. I reminded him about using his language due to minors being on playing. LunaticChic, even has said something about this and his open attitude in game. He still hasn't changed. Then he started to go off saying he can do this and that, trying to relay he's a better person than myself. In which I replied back, and he went on, but after awhile and after one of his replies, before I could relay anything, he dropped. Actually, he dropped a few times from the server and rejoined to start his rant back up in open chat. So....where's the rest of it Maniac? You said you had it all on video, recording. Where is it?

If someone needs to look at their attitude, you might want to look in the mirror. I've had players complain about you already, and no action has been taken. Your lucky.

EDIT: And want to know what's really funny, you don't even know your own age. You said in open chat your 36, but on here you show to be 35. :younoob:
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

this is awesome.
C U N ACTION!
picea_sitchensis

Post by picea_sitchensis »

This was like the first time I played the game in two years and I logged onto that, hahaha.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

What I said and it wasn't about Maniac, is that I am tired of being called a lesbo, bitch, cunt and other names. It was a general statement of the type of verbal abuse I get from some ppls including some Admins and Owners. I am tired of warning the same abusers who continue with this lack of decorum. Not anymore boys. They are going to get leeted and then kicked if they continue to go off on me. So all of you who are copying and pasting our conversations here and/or informing ppls who are not admins, what we talk about in the admin forum, have at it. But be sure, I'm not taking that verbal abuse anymore and for whatever dumbass, ignorant, racist and lack of basic control that those ppls have, that they think gives them the right to speak to me like that. IMO those ppls have lost the right to play on the BR servers.

And I don't want to hear about "admin abuse" from verbal abusers, cheaters, liars, trolls and those who come ingame just to cause shit. Verbal abuse needs to be added as a rule that is not tolerated, period. I have.

See you ingame :welcomep:
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Luna, you approached me about Maniac one night awhile ago when the Iceridge map was ongoing and we were in obs, and asked me who he was due to the way he was responding to other's in game and also due to you seeing minors on playing and not wanting responses like he was doing. You also later added what you just stated. After your statement, a few other's joined in asking about what happened to that other female player? No one knew. We had a few other convo's, when the map ended and a new one started and most joined it.
picea_sitchensis

Post by picea_sitchensis »

Toxic people ruin the game, especially when already so few people play it. It's one reason why I haven't been back.

If someone is saying some racist, misogynist, toxic shit etc, like Luna describes, they should to be banned.
Slawdog

Post by Slawdog »

Sorry I broke the rules! I will try and do better!
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

I don't recall that Kilroy but I will take your word for it.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Slawdog wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:02 pm Sorry I broke the rules! I will try and do better!
Oh man, you don't have to apologize. That's why I was trying to keep it between us while in game, but it's both our faults, due to we were chatting about it in open chat when other's joined and didn't know what was ongoing.

So if you are apologizing, I'm apologizing for taking it to open chat.