base blocking

blankgirl

base blocking

Post by blankgirl »

It seems that the theme today was base blocking. I only played two hours or so and Daemon and Corky(could be wrong) both blocked the door ways with deployable platforms and/or plasma floors. I thought with the new admins around swifter action would be taken. I guess I just have high expectations.
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
JeSuS

Re: base blocking

Post by JeSuS »

you are an admin!!!!
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

blank is not an admin. also, I saw daemon doing this, then I ran his ip threw tracker. this player was smurfing to avoid his ban. I re banned him on the spot.

as for corky, I didnt see him, and I dont know who he is, but we can keep an eye out for him in the future
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

JeSuS wrote:you are an admin!!!!
wow fail on jesus
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

lil Tigga {OZ} wrote:
JeSuS wrote:you are an admin!!!!
wow fail on jesus
yeah jesus yeah :P
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

ah shucks
2Strong

Post by 2Strong »

blankgirl wrote:I thought with the new admins around swifter action would be taken. I guess I just have high expectations.
so... what is up with taking jabs at admins on first post? Why should action be swifter? Swifter action than who? When? How? Compared to what exactly?

Idk, it just looks unfair to say that in the initial post. Shouldn't we get like 1 or 2 days to be able to react appropriately?
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Maybe we need to do some Admin training with those who the Owners want to train. Can't hurt.
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

2Strong wrote:
blankgirl wrote:I thought with the new admins around swifter action would be taken. I guess I just have high expectations.
so... what is up with taking jabs at admins on first post? Why should action be swifter? Swifter action than who? When? How? Compared to what exactly?

Idk, it just looks unfair to say that in the initial post. Shouldn't we get like 1 or 2 days to be able to react appropriately?
No offense to any of the pre-existing admins, what i meant was that i thought with more admins around we would have more admin presence. Compared to how it was earlier, i expected there to always be an admin in the server, which is unreasonable because everyone runs on different schedules. I didn't mean for anything to be construed as hostility toward the server admins.
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

no offense taken,
here's the problem, when admins are playing, they cant see everything that is happening.
that's why we post the admins names in the forums, we do this so that you can learn who is an admin and pm them when you see something going on. saying it in open chat or starting a fight doesn't help the admins at all. so a whisper to an admin will get you the best results.
If you see someone screwing around, or see base doors that are blocked, let the admin know, then he or she can look into it the problem quietly. for all we know, there were no admin in the game at all. I'm sure there probably was, but we dont have E.S.P. and something happening in the enemy base wont get our attention.