Whats going on in the shadows? Fish might get untouchable.

DaRk

Re: Whats going on in the shadows? Fish might get untouchabl

Post by DaRk »

E-THUG LIFE
justR

Post by justR »

I know coherent thoughts and logical reasoning aren't your strong suit Stu, but I'll let decide how much you think that I'll care if I get punished given all I've been doing lately is jail. The enjoyment from BR has been crashing and burning, partially due to the reasons mentioned in the original post of this thread. Same stupid trolls. Same stupid basekillers. Same stupid cheaters. Same retarded admins. If I get punished you're gonna have to cross your fingers and hope in 2 years I'm still crying about it since that's apparently the normal thing to do.

I mean do you realize in almost every post you make you try to a) make someone out to be the victim and b) identify with them...wtf is wrong with your brain
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

I told my girlfriend not to get on my tribes. Dammit. :fshit:
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

S']['U wrote:
justR wrote:RL threats...reporting Fish's blatant racism/sexism/bigotry is now a "RL threat?" shut the fuck up retard
Yes it is.
How is Fish's job relevant to a fucking game?
You really want to ruin his life over a fucking game?

It's time for you to get some perspective ...ASSHOLE.
If you can't, I don't think you deserve to play it.

As for the server harassment....
If I feel you are not playing the game and are just there to annoy and bully people, I will treat you the same as you treated fish.
That seems fair.

Try me.
Consider this your first warning.

So... how'd that feel?
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Ghost wrote:Petty bullshit.
Naa... just a little public humiliation.
That also seems fair.
What comes around, goes around.
justR

Post by justR »

yeah Stu so publicly humiliated. You sure showed me by changing teams four times to make them 6vs4 and 7vs4 just because I was kicking the shit out of you. Pathetic is such an understatement for you lol.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote:yeah Stu so publicly humiliated. You sure showed me by changing teams four times to make them 6vs4 and 7vs4 just because I was kicking the shit out of you. Pathetic is such an understatement for you lol.
Actually, you changed teams six times just so you could keep trolling me. You call that playing the game?
I would call that being an obsessive, harassing little prick.
Then you cried to another admin when I made it so you couldn't.
Tell me again how you're different from fish. :taunt:
justR

Post by justR »

Actually Stu trolling would insinuate I am doing something not allowed. As far as I know people are allowed to kill you in your vehicle or your airbase and you shouldn't be allowed to continually fuck up the pub and make the teams imbalanced. Funny if it was 'trolling' then maybe that admin wouldn't have unlocked my team or told you to stop?

and as seen from that Halo map 2 nights ago where you had me hop in and pitchfork the enemies d from your vehicle, I don't change teams just to get you when you are naturally put on my team...keep pulling shit like making teams fucked up then it's you who is like Fish and thinks the server caters only to you. btw as a non-admin I can only change teams to make them "even" by server script standards, so I'm not actually doing anything wrong by evening the teams you mental reject.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

FYI: "Unbalancing the teams" makes no fucking difference if I'm not actually playing. Duh.

So now you're saying that no administrative action should be taken against people that aren't playing the game and are just harassing other players? Hmmmm.... :snap:

the server troll wrote: I don't change teams just to get you...
O really?

Bluster some more all you want. I'm done with you.
justR

Post by justR »

Stu, if we are playing and you are on the opposite team, killing you is probably the #1 priority. I won't break any server rules to do this, and I always change teams to even them regardless if I'm on the winning/losing team.

get a grip on yourself, if you hadn't noticed it's not just me coming after you (you had 3 ppl in server going for you besides me that I had no part of) maybe it's because you are generally Captain Douche of the sky and think it's acceptable to make pubs 7vs4?