Yes
69%
No
31%

Total votes: 16

lil Tigga {OZ}

Re: Please Unban

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

this thread is lawlz worthy not pun intended.
>implying that this is a democracy
>implying you wont do stupid shit
>implying you arent ecko
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I love the two new guys that have never posted in forums before are supporting ecko.
wasn't ecko banned from forums too ? so this post is really pointless.
also, this is not a public or admin voting matter, it is the owner's decision to make.
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

got my vote! I don't have any issues with you.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

He's really grown up. think of him "as a late bloomer in growing up"
My point is, give him another chance. And if he screws up, then poof he's gone again, just like that.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
justR

Post by justR »

You have yourself to thank for why I even made a forum account Bo.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:He's really grown up. think of him "as a late bloomer in growing up"
My point is, give him another chance. And if he screws up, then poof he's gone again, just like that.
aren't you banned too thriller ?
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

I've been unbanned from the server. And Crow just recently unbanned me from the forums. :)
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
justR

Post by justR »

Actually, let's explain this further.

I re-downloaded tribes after a fairly long hiatus since I quit in '09. I was a base/LT player so I never really knew any mods outside of those, especially not annihilation. So I started playing again, and because of the dwindling popularity of those mods and TD, I would sometimes come to the BR server because it was the only one populated. I didn't know how to play but one time I asked what armor/weapon I could use to snipe with, so I got that combination, and just had fun for a bit sniping people.

At one point, Bo'sdad said I needed to stop happymodding. He said that isn't allowed here, and it's a bannable offense. I said alright, but I'm not using HM, I'm using a preset config, Grooves Basic config, I got off Tribalwar, and all I had was 1.41 AfterHope patch. He then told me I needed to "fix my tribes" or I'd be banned. Fine, I stopped playing there completely since I had no idea what any of this was about and I really didn't care to deal with shit on a mod I had no idea how to play.

One day while waiting in an empty Argh's server waiting for anyone to show up, Crow showed up, and asked me if I was just going to wait in there in an empty server or come to their server. He said he needed some help to test a weapon, so I said fine. I did not know Crow but I had seen him around on the Argh's duel server. While on his server, I told him about the previous issue and he told me it was a 1.41 issue with the server. I won't get into that since I don't know any of how that work. He then said don't worry about it, and if Bo'sdad gave me any issues, to tell him to suck Crow's dick. Alright then!

In between that and my next encounter with Bo, I had to deal with a large amount of people asking/accusing regarding the hacked mem.dll that showed up on the tabbed part of my name, largely obviously people who had no idea what they were talking about.

My next encounter with Bo'sdad was basically the same as the previous one. This time I tried further to explain to him the 1.41 issue, (kind of odd how a primary admin didn't know about this issue at all) and he again tried to tell me to fix my tribes, HM wasn't allowed there, and I'd be banned for it. This time I said, go talk to Crow, and he disregarded it. I remarked the last time how he told me he'd ban me, he denied this, said I was full of shit, I said he was full of shit, and then I threw in the Crow sucking his dick comment. Instaban.

The ban lasted about 30 minutes, and Bo unbanned me before I could even talk to Crow, so I'm not sure why he banned me in the first place. Bo and I later got into it, and he was talking about drama and how it's not allowed, and Awake OZ and I were calling him out how he is the drama, and he is the one who starts it, and guess what, we were both globally muted. When we tried to vote the other one to get unmuted, guess, what, he took away our voting privileges. Again, Crow had to unfuck the situation.

I guess I have two points to this effort post. The first one, is Bo'sdad was single-handedly responsible for [almost] decreasing the player pool and scaring people away, (when in fact you guys are trying to keep Annihilation popular and increase the player pool) and second, I don't really trust some Admin's judgement given the behaviors I just mentioned.

I don't have any wonderful Youtube videos to link, nor do I disrespect anyone in this post with descriptive words like ape or mindless, so I don't think this can be regarded as "drama."

(r)
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Yeah, justR is literally, "r".
Cool guy. Not ecko.
iL Fatal

Post by iL Fatal »

Well I appreciate everyone help. doesn't look like it will happen, I just thought id give it a shot.

Also, i am sorry Bo for all the drama i've caused. take care everyone.