The rules?

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: The rules?

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

SGT ROCK wrote:
KILROY wrote:ROFL SGT!!
:coolio:

Seriously though it's this simple... if we did get some new players come in or old vets for that matter.. Imagine tribes as your home/business, you invite people in to visit, you've got several players/workers that work hard to clean up the place, make it nice and presentable. They come in your door and some reject asshole is there spouting racial slurs and talking to people like they're trash. The odds that you're going to keep their business or friendship is next to nil.... HE REALLY has to go, I find it almost ridiculous that you might think he hasn't broken any laws. His breaking the door down to come back in would get him shot here.... this I know. Report his ass or find SOME way to get rid of him!
ohhh that's a good view. :drinkz:
SGT ROCK

Re: The rules?

Post by SGT ROCK »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:
SGT ROCK wrote:
KILROY wrote:ROFL SGT!!
:coolio:

Seriously though it's this simple... if we did get some new players come in or old vets for that matter.. Imagine tribes as your home/business, you invite people in to visit, you've got several players/workers that work hard to clean up the place, make it nice and presentable. They come in your door and some reject asshole is there spouting racial slurs and talking to people like they're trash. The odds that you're going to keep their business or friendship is next to nil.... HE REALLY has to go, I find it almost ridiculous that you might think he hasn't broken any laws. His breaking the door down to come back in would get him shot here.... this I know. Report his ass or find SOME way to get rid of him!
ohhh that's a good view. :drinkz:
Thanks man !
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman