LUNCHBOX

S_hift

LUNCHBOX

Post by S_hift »

so this guy has been riding my **** for the past 5 years. Seriously. I had to resize the image because the forum doesn't do it. I also uploaded the original here.
http://i.imgur.com/pCwWp39.png

- always shotguns me on the same team, forcing me to listen to his bullet ricochet wherever i go.
- kills my deployables. Sometimes He'll move my stuff but instead of killing it, allow the enemy to kill it. (not a lot of time to weld in matched games).
- would rather complain and accuse me of hax than actually play the game.
- totally disrespectful to anyone who doesn't coddle him or buttkiss' up to him.
- always raging and gay bashing/making rude remarks, even in the presence of younger players.

I'll admit to having my moments, however I generally just call people noobs or tell my team that they're slacking and not helping me any.

This guy is a disease to the Annihilation community. I simply cannot believe a grown man behaves like this.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
S_hift

Re: LUNCHBOX

Post by S_hift »

also spyder was there and can attest to this. he did more than kill two lasers.

he killed my station lasers and pitched by deployables all the while following me with shotgun everywhere i went basically just locally harassing me.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

it looks like that cause i had to resize the resolution with imgur.com and it is not reflective of my current setup.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I can attest to it that the font is too small and hard to read. If it was a little bigger and bolder, it might be better.

On that sweet note, LUNCHBOX just wants your American cock, beaver basher, baloney pony, Albino Cave Dweller, brawtworst, broomstick,chubby, choad, ding dong McDock, drum stick, dragon, golden rod, fun stick, flag pole, cum gun, heat-sinking moisture missile, lizard, little fellow, S_hift Jr., rocket, love stick, dingalingy, meat constrictor, pink skin bus, shlong, rod of pleasure, shaft, soldier, third leg, thumper, wang, wee wee, nilly willy, yogurt gun........I guess what I'm trying to say is that he just wants to hold your hand......Seductively.....
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

LMFAOOOO OMG
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

You forgot cream filled tube steak.
blankgirl

F*@k LUNCHBOX!

Post by blankgirl »

S_hift, do you ever vote to do anything to LUNCHBOX?

<!>blank

p.s.
DaRk wrote:On that sweet note, LUNCHBOX just wants your American cock, beaver basher, baloney pony, Albino Cave Dweller, brawtworst, broomstick,chubby, choad, ding dong McDock, drum stick, dragon, golden rod, fun stick, flag pole, cum gun, heat-sinking moisture missile, lizard, little fellow, S_hift Jr., rocket, love stick, dingalingy, meat constrictor, pink skin bus, shlong, rod of pleasure, shaft, soldier, third leg, thumper, wang, wee wee, nilly willy, yogurt gun........I guess what I'm trying to say is that he just wants to hold your hand......Seductively.....

In my mind, I had each one of these terms flash a different image. a.k.a. I mentally just saw 30 dicks :cbaby:
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: F*@k LUNCHBOX!

Post by perrinoia »

blankgirl wrote:I mentally just saw 30 dicks :cbaby:
Typical Tuesday... :ghey:
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Lmao. I stopped voting because i piss off enough people to levy a fail vote.