Br Map Rotation?

S_hift

Br Map Rotation?

Post by S_hift »

So the rotation sucks again. I missed the days how we had a playlist of maps and the server would randomly pick a map from that assortment. Any approved maps where added to the playlist.

whats going on? is it still on or is the server now just selecting from random ground missions, then if voted for indoor maps shuffling only random indoor maps? :fpalm: :crow: :tweed: :ttdown:
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Br Map Rotation?

Post by perrinoia »

Precisely.

Once upon a time, all CTF maps were in one group, and we had a list in the config of maps we wanted in the regular rotation, but you could vote for any map not on that list, too.

Now, I believe the rotation list has been deleted so the server just rotates through the current mission type, which means if you vote for a CTF ground mission, you'll only see CTF ground missions until someone votes for something else.

I'll make 2 multiple selection poles listing all of the maps, and any map that gets more yays than nays will be added to a custom rotation, and I'll upload that to the config, if everyone agrees that it's a good idea.
S_hift

Re: Br Map Rotation?

Post by S_hift »

That would be splended. Thanks perrin
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads