=jack=

S_hift

=jack=

Post by S_hift »

So poisonous fish is back and hes been harassing players again. It seems to be getting worse too.

I've learned to just ignore him now. However there are children who are getting into annihilation and he is making it a toxic place for them. This is unacceptable and it must be stopped. We should be allowed to play in a drama free environment and all he has done is stir unwanted commotion.

one time he joined as "angel rapist" and I had to keep kicking him repeatedly because tribesplayer was on and hes a kid. It'd be a shame for such a talented player to be taken away because his parents see that the community is toxic.

If someone votes to mute or kick him, he connects with a more provocative name. Yes giving him attention is playing his game, but there are still people in anni who don't know that.

I also think he may be ddosing clients, the master server and game servers, however these are merely theories and I have no proof of this. Before you tell me to take off my tinfoil hat, I'll have you know that these type of things are well within his capabilities and that it fits his motives.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
Lawlz

Re: =jack=

Post by Lawlz »

Man if this dude got perma-banned somehow, Tribes would truly flourish again.
#MAKETRIBESGREATAGAIN

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I can write a script that auto bans players with names that contain bad words.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

I think that might be ideal Perrinoia. I think it was relayed they were banned many times, but is VPN'ing in so not really using their "real" IP address when they connect. Has anyone contacted the people who host the main servers to see what they can provide? If they are using an IP that can be traced, the best thing to do is use that IP to find out the provider and contact them. Their provider will send them a notice. If they are using their IP. Reporting them to the F.C.C., but better yet report them to the Federal Trade Commission here under Internet Services, Online Shopping, or Computers:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#&panel1-6

If they are using their "real" IP and enough of us report them, depending on age, they could be facing some stiff penalties and fines. Let me get with my brother-in-law who is a supervisor for the IP Department and see what he suggests.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

well there is no proof he is actually ddosing anything.
However he is spreading a lot of hatred and bigotry. For a government employee I'm pretty sure he has to be mentally stable and this guy is not mentally stable. Then again neither am I, but i don't work in the government sooo...

hes always projecting some kind of sick twisted sexual things like calling ppl rapists, pedos ect. Its definitely projecting because he always resorts to those type of insults when he can't get a rise out of ppl. So its like the last thing he says or calls someone.

thing is we made fun of him for a while. everyone was getting sick of his shit. We where getting sick of him spamming up chat with bits about how muslims should die, or racial sterotypes, or sexist views. 9/10 times he would be the one to start it. Once his pictures surfaced we started making memes, in hopes that we would get him to rage quit forever. But it brought him the kind of attention sadists prefer.

but yes perrin, that idea about the names thing is great. If hes such a fan of fascism then maybe he needs a taste of it. All of us playing the game as we should shouldn't be worried about an autoban system on inappropriate names.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

He doesn't work for the government directly. He works for a company that is contracted by the Kentucky DMV or DOT... I forget which. But he told me the company he works for is owned by Amazon, I think. This was like a decade ago, when I thought he might be a redeemable person... He might have changed employment since then.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

I'm still waiting on someone to give me his phone number and address so I can fly over there and beat his ass.
EvilTree{OZ}
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I wish I still had it, so I could call your bluff.

Of course, you could acquire it the old fashioned way... Google Peter Ishee.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

There's a Pete Ishee on facebook but he has zero friends. Couldn't be =Jack=!
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

vistalize wrote:I'm still waiting on someone to give me his phone number and address so I can fly over there and beat his ass.
*clears throat* I have his phone number

blankgirl
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD