admin wrecked my account no reason on back up server

sabo1

admin wrecked my account no reason on back up server

Post by sabo1 »

muted
cant vote
tools and weapons get taken away by 'admin' when I try to use them

Centurion was crying a lot, dont know if he has admin or what but if it was him that did this to a player in a 20 year old game, that has a hard time even getting players, then you should probably remove his admin access.

I hardly play, but not going to play this server with this garbage on my account.

Last player I was on was named X

What ever happened to playing games for fun?!
DaRk

Re: admin wrecked my account no reason on back up server

Post by DaRk »

You mean the base killing X that was on last night?
assasin

Post by assasin »

There arent that many admin in that server anyways since it doesnt have the same admin list as the original server. What I dont get is why you people play on the backup server when the original server is up?
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Yeah, sorry about that. The backup server still uses the old admin lists and ban lists which had over 800 listings and every time I go on there as well somebody is muted or leeted. It seems to be okay once one of the real admins is on and matches are going, but in the build up times between where there are only a few people they apparently get up to all kinds of debauchery or something. I was just talking to BR Owner about this yesterday and the backup server will get some updates in the near future. For now I wouldn't take it personal.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

To be honest, there was a guy on a couple nights ago 2/19 that played just like you and under the name 'X'. Then he went berserk out of nowhere and started base killing and rejoining via VPN.
sabo1

Post by sabo1 »

i dont vpn, i dont bk, but i have blown some shit up when there is a d-bag on the team

like fork the other night, im in the entrance tunnel of broadside at the top, fork is setting up invo and getting ready to d inside, some action at the entrance so I throw a grenade out to give him some cover, he moves into the grade path and stops it, and drops a turret. The grenade goes off and he tries to pitchfork me out the base, when he stepped in front of me, so I went back and got a rocket and blasted him a few times to show him what its like. He kicked me, I could care less.

But no I just like to play, its a game to me...
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

You know, there is something called team chat that could have possibly been used to rectify this mistake.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

So now I know who X is, lol. For the record, fish/jack/whoever he is has a habit of smurfing just about every player and doing funky stuff like immediate voting to kick, poison, and sometimes BKing if hes in a bad mood. That's one reason I keep a list of IPs. Not that it's perfect since non-admins can only see the first two octets but it's a starting point.

As far as admins go, the only one I've seen doing anything irregular is TribesPlayer. He has a habit of putting himself in a favorable position when he joins. If there's a few people in the lobby and only one player joined, he puts himself on Coke if he likes the other Coke player. If he joins with even teams, he puts himself on the team he likes regardless of score. Yesterday, he was doing that stuff, someone criticized and complained (using mild profanity), and Player immediately kicked him without saying a word. Interesting side note. After the guy got kicked, someone else asked why a 12yo was admin. Player immediately replied, "Because I act my age." Kind of ironic if you ask me.

[Edit] I meant TribesPlayer
Last edited by OldGuy on Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Here it comes ... wait for it ... wait ... for the EVIDENCE ... Time, server, screenshot and date of this incident?

Oops sorry some don't like evidence ...

Prove it OG ... Aren't you the tech guy?

Seems OG, you have fallen back into your old ways. Thought you had changed after our conversations but I was so wrong. From now on, save your sad stories for others who believe your BS.

Maybe use your "skills" and show us your evidence on who you accuse others of not acting like adults. There are so many that don't ... it is "ironic" a 12 yr old does ...

Post It ...
assasin

Post by assasin »

OldGuy wrote:So now I know who X is, lol. For the record, fish/jack/whoever he is has a habit of smurfing just about every player and doing funky stuff like immediate voting to kick, poison, and sometimes BKing if hes in a bad mood. That's one reason I keep a list of IPs. Not that it's perfect since non-admins can only see the first two octets but it's a starting point.

As far as admins go, the only one I've seen doing anything irregular is Player. He has a habit of putting himself in a favorable position when he joins. If there's a few people in the lobby and only one player joined, he puts himself on Coke if he likes the other Coke player. If he joins with even teams, he puts himself on the team he likes regardless of score. Yesterday, he was doing that stuff, someone criticized and complained (using mild profanity), and Player immediately kicked him without saying a word. Interesting side note. After the guy got kicked, someone else asked why a 12yo was admin. Player immediately replied, "Because I act my age." Kind of ironic if you ask me.

You can take screenshots by pressing print screen and it will be in your temp folder and you can post them here.. I'm interested to see who that Player guy is since I used to smurf with that name :uup:

And about the whole VPN thingy, I've seen tomato, fish and some other people use vpn and come with the same ips before so it's pointless to say just bcoz of the ip that it is fish.. At one time even boner and Veronica had same IP.. It's better to just record them and post it here tbh..